The Roland Cube Street in Red finish is the Ultimate Amp for Travelling Musicians. If you're a musician who's on the move, the Roland Cube Street is for you.
Great for Travelling Musicians
The Roland Cube Street is the most popular busking amp. Used by street performers worldwide thanks to it's affordability, portability and great sound.
Whether you're running to a rehearsal, lesson, street gig, or any situation that requires portability and versatility, the CUBE Street is a battery-powered marvel that's ready to travel fast.
The CUBE Street sounds amazing and is capable of high-volume output thanks to a pair of high-performance neodymium speakers.
Roland Cube Street in Red Key Features:
- Compact, lightweight stereo amplifier with slanted cabinet design
- Two high-performance 6.5 neodymium speakers
- Battery driven (6 x AA, maximum 15-hour continuous use)
- Dual-channel architecture with Guitar/Inst and Mic/Line inputs
- 8 COSM Amps, 6 digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in
- 2-band EQ, Delay/Reverb for the Mic/Line-channel
- AC Adaptor included
Quality built-in effects and amp models
The Roland Cube Street is actually 8 different amps in one. With its built-in COSM amp models.
From tube-driven blues classics to modern metal stacks. Roland's COSM technology is world famous for capturing every nuance of the original amps - from the preamp and circuits to the speaker.
Furthermore, the Roland Cube Street features a built-in chromatic tuner and digital effects processor.
In addition to the aforementioned COSM amp models, you can choose from six of Roland's famous effects to enrich your sound.
Amazing Sound and Features
With two high-performance neodymium speakers onboard, this amp sounds incredible, and is capable of high-volume output that defies its physical dimensions.
Best of all, it can run for up to 15 hours on just six AA alkaline batteries.
It's a guitar amp and mini PA system in one! With its dual-channel architecture and Microphone input, you can sing and play guitar through one convenient amplifier.
There's even a delay and reverb devoted to the Mic/Line channel. Choose Your Colour Classic black or fire-engine red? Take your pick.
Roland Cube Street in Red Specs:
- Rated Power Output: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): MIC/LINE Channel: -50 / -10 dBu, Guitar/Instrument Channel: -10 dBu, Stereo AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- Controls: Power Switch, (MIC/LINE Channel) Select Switch (MIC/LINE), Volume Knob, EQ Knobs (BASS, TREBLE), Delay/Reverb Knob (Guitar/Instrument Channel),Tuner Switch, Type Switch, Gain Knob, Volume Knob, EQ Knobs (Bass, Middle, Treble), EFX Knob, Delay/Reverb Knob
- Indicators: TUNER - POWER
- Connectors: (MIC/LINE Channel) Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type) - (Guitar/Instrument Channel) Input Jack (1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type) Stereo AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type)(optional) x 6
- Current Draw: 235 mA
- Accessories: Power Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual
- Dimensions: (W) 415 mm, 16-3/8 inches (D) 295 mm, 11-5/8 inches (H) 250 mm, 9-7/8 inches
- Weight: 5.2 kg, 11 lbs. 8 oz
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.