Are you a travelling or busking musician? Then the Roland Cube Street in Black is the perfect amp for you!
Great for Buskers
The Roland Cube Street is one of the most brilliant busking amps. Used by street performers and musicians worldwide thanks to it's popular price-point, portability and perfect projection.
It doesn't matter whether you're running to a rehearsal, lesson, street gig. Or any situation that requires portability and versatility. the Roland Cube Street is a battery-powered sensation that's ready to travel.
The Roland Cube Street's voice sounds clear and clean. Totally capable of high-volume outputs with its pair of high-performance neodymium speakers.
Roland Cube Street in Black Key Features:
- Compact, lightweight stereo amplifier with slanted cabinet design
- Two high-performance 6.5 neodymium speakers
- Battery driven (6 x AA, maximum 15-hour continuous use)
- Dual-channel architecture with Guitar/Inst and Mic/Line inputs
- 8 COSM Amps, 6 digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in
- 2-band EQ, Delay/Reverb for the Mic/Line-channel
- AC Adaptor included
Quality built-in effects and amp models
The Roland Cube Street features 8 different amps in one. Because of its built-in COSM amp models.
A whole host of amp models. From tube-driven blues classics to modern metal stacks. Roland's COSM technology is world renowned for capturing every detail of the original amps. Including the preamp, circuits and the speaker.
Furthermore, the Roland Cube Street comes with a built-in chromatic tuner and superb digital effects processor.
In addition to the COSM amp models, you can choose from six of Roland's famous effects to develop your sound.
Amazing Sound and Features
With a pair of high-performance neodymium speakers onboard, this amp sounds incredible. Capable of high-volume output that defies its physical dimensions.
Best of all, it can run for up to 15 hours on just six AA alkaline batteries!
With its dual-channel design and Microphone input, you can sing and play guitar through one convenient amplifier.
There's even a delay and reverb devoted to the Mic/Line channel.
Roland Cube Street in Black Specs:
- Rated Power Output: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): MIC/LINE Channel: -50 / -10 dBu, Guitar/Instrument Channel: -10 dBu, Stereo AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- Controls: Power Switch, (MIC/LINE Channel) Select Switch (MIC/LINE), Volume Knob, EQ Knobs (BASS, TREBLE), Delay/Reverb Knob (Guitar/Instrument Channel),Tuner Switch, Type Switch, Gain Knob, Volume Knob, EQ Knobs (Bass, Middle, Treble), EFX Knob, Delay/Reverb Knob
- Indicators: TUNER - POWER
- Connectors: (MIC/LINE Channel) Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type) - (Guitar/Instrument Channel) Input Jack (1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type) Stereo AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type)(optional) x 6
- Current Draw: 235 mA
- Accessories: Power Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual
- Dimensions: (W) 415 mm, 16-3/8 inches (D) 295 mm, 11-5/8 inches (H) 250 mm, 9-7/8 inches
- Weight: 5.2 kg, 11 lbs. 8 oz
September 19, 2018Read Article
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.