You spoke, and Roland listened. The Entire Roland Aira family has been updated with exciting and usful features requested by users from around the globe.
The Roland AIRA VT3 is a part of Roland's new venture into creative electronic music territory - a lightweight, portable vocal effect processor, with a wide range of fun and creative effects for inspired performances.
Roland Aira VT-3 Key Features:
- Create heavily processed vocal sounds in real time
- Smooth control with dedicated Pitch and Formant sliders
- Large dedicated Reverb and Mix Balance sliders
- Save three favorite settings for instant recall
- Connect an optional footswitch for additional control in live performances
- Pure green LEDs and brightly lit controls for great visibility
- Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability
- Standard XLR/TRS combo jack (with phantom power) and 1/8-inch mic jack (with plug-in power)
- Stereo outputs can be configured as separate mono wet/dry channels
- Built-in USB audio interface with loopback recording to overdub vocals on existing tracks
- Great for podcasts and live web streaming
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter
You can instantly choose from 9 types of voice 'characters' - ranging from Robot-like autotune and pitch / formant correction and a VP-330 style Vocoder. VT-3 also allows you to transform your voice into a synth, lead or bass style instrument for amazing results in the studio, or why not experiment with some of the more creative and weird effects at your fingertips? A unique 'Scatter' effect offers a glitchy, broken-like sound that works well on stage or with electronic music style tracks, also a Lo-Fi 'Radio' and 'Megaphone' effect to boot.
Combine these with the dedicated Reverb slider on the right and mix them for the perfect tone and balance. All the effects are easily controlled thanks to hands-on sliders and a dedicated 3-patch memory bank to recall your favourite presets. USB Connectivity opens this up as an audio interface with your DAW or music software and is even bus-powered to make it easy to play on stage with a laptop.
|Effects||reverb, pitch, formant, robot, synth, lead, bass, megaphone, radio, scatter, vocoder|
|Power Supply||usb bus powered, ac adapter included|
|Applications||studio, live vocal performance, podcast|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.