Roland AC60 60 Watt Rosewood Acoustic AMP
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Roland AC-60RW Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier. Although there are many acoustic amps on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the compact AC60 Acoustic Chorus amplifier. This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multi-band chorus—including a new “wide” mode—plus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. And with its 2-channel Mic/Line design and stand-mountable configuration, the Roland AC-60 is clearly heads above the competition.
- Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-Channel design: Guitar input and Mic/Line input with Phantom Power
- Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
- Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multi-band chorus, newly developed “wide” chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
- Rosewood Finish
- Convenient Mute switch for silent tuning on stage
- Stereo Line Out for PA and recording applications; Subwoofer output
- Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection; can also be mounted on commercially available speaker stands
- Connectors: GUITAR Channel Input Jack (1/4-inch phone type), MIC/LINE Input Jack (XLR type, 1/4-inch phone type), AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type, 1/4-inch phone type), DI/TUNER OUT Jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type), LINE OUT Jacks (XLR type, 1/4-inch phone type), SUB WOOFER OUT Jack (1/4-inch phone type), PHONES Jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type), FOOT SWITCH Jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- Accessories Included: Owner's Manual, Soft Case
- Optional Accessories: Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5U, BOSS FS-5L (Mute On/Off), Connection Cable: PCS-31
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12.360000|
|Amp Type||acoustic guitar amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.