The Rode Wireless Go offers incredible wireless audio from an extremely versatile and compact system.
The World’s Smallest Wireless Microphone System
An amazing device, the Rode Wireless Go is the world’s smallest and most versatile wireless microphone system.
The transmitter can be used as either a clip-on microphone itself or a belt-pack for use with a lavalier microphone while the receiver is mounted directly on your camera.
Enjoy crystal clear, broadcast quality audio that is sent to the on-camera receiver via 2.4 GHz digital wireless signal.
Rode Wireless Go Key Features:
- World’s Smallest Wireless Microphone System
- All-In-One Wireless Microphone/Lav Beltpack System
- TX Transmitter Acts as Clip-On Mic or Belt-Pack for Other Microphones
- RX Receiver Mounts Directly on Your Camera
- Series III 2.4GHz Digital Transmission
- Up To 7 Hours Battery Life
- Clip ‘n’ Go Convenience and Versatility
- Perfect for Filmmakers, Presenters, Reporters, Vloggers, Streamers, YouTubers and more...
The Wireless Go TX Transmitter can be easily clipped on to the user with its built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone capturing broadcast-quality sound.
Using all-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission, your captured audio is sent with 128-bit encryption to the receiver.
Incredible audio is delivered every time – even in places with heavy Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity, with up to 70m range.
Furthermore; if you’d like to use a different mic to the one built into the TX Transmitter, it also doubles as the world’s smallest belt-pack transmitter with a 3.5mm TRS input for lavalier microphones.
Since the transmitter is so small it can be discreetly clipped-on the user and kept out of sight making it a great microphone for YouTubers, Twitch streamers, filmmakers, reporters and more.
Camera Mountable/Clip-On Receiver
Also extremely compact, the RX Receiver in the Rode Wireless Go pack can be mounted directly to your camera and can be fitted to a wide range of camera gimbals and stabilisers.
You can use the dual-purpose mount to fit the receiver snugly into your camera’s shoe mount or simply clip it to your clothing or the camera strap.
Using the included 3.5mmm TRS output cable, you can plug the Wireless Go receiver directly into your camera’s audio input.
There are also options to attach the Wireless Go to your recorder, GoPro, iPhone and more when using relevant adaptors available from Rode.
What’s more; you can select from 0dB, -6dB and -12dB to find the best output to match your camera or other recording device.
What’s included in the pack?
- 1 x TX Transmitter
- 1 x RX Receiver
- 2 x Furry Windshields
- 1 x Carry Pouch
- 1 x USB-A to USB-C Cable
- 1 x SV2 Cable
Flexible, Versatile and Extremely Portable
Both the TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries that you can charge via USB-C giving you up to 7 hours of life on a full charge. Plus, weighing just 31g each they’re extremely portable.
Also, making them perfect for capturing audio in the field, the transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds so you’ll never miss the action.
Buy the Rode Wireless Go from Professional Music Technology and capture professional broadcast quality audio with the world’s smallest wireless microphone system.
Rode Wireless Go Specifications:
- Transmission Type: 2.4GHz Digital Frequency Agile System
- Acoustic Principle: Pre-polarised pressure transducer
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Equivalent Input Noise @ Maximum Gain: 21.8dB (A-Weighted)
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
- External Mic Input: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Output Level: +3dBu
- Maximum SPL: 100dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)
- Dynamic Range: 100dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements: Inbuilt Li-po battery rechargeable via USB
- Battery Life: Up to 7 hours
- Analogue Inputs: 3.5mm TRS lavalier microphone input (transmitter)
- Analogue Outputs: 3.5mm TRS (receiver)
- Computer Connectivity: USB (firmware update)
Operating System Requirements (for firmware update only)
- MacOS 10.11 and above
- Windows 10 and above
- Form Factor: Clip-on pack
- Weight (g): TX: 29, RX: 29
- TX Dimensions (WxLxH, mm) 44 x 45.3 x 18.5
- RX Dimensions (WxLxH, mm) 44 x 46.4 x 18.5
- 2 x Furry
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x USB-A to USB-C Cable
- 1 x SC2 Cable
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.500000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!