Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro Condenser Microphone
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro captures high quality stereo audio for videographers, ideal fpr recordiong music and atmpsheric ambience.
Stereo Recording for Videographers
Featuring an all-new capsule and a matched pair of high sensitivity 1/2" cardioid condensers in an XY pair, the Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro gives you a wide stereo image, natural depth and incredible audio quality.
Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro Key Features:
- Rycote Lyre shock mounting onboard
- Broadcast recording quality on-camera microphone
- All new matched pair 1 2" condenser capsules in XY stereo configuration
- Improved foam windscreen
- Ultra lightweight, compact form factor
- On mic power and EQ controls
- Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 75Hz)
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
- 9V battery powered - over 100 hours use (alkaline)
- New Kevlar reinforced braided cable
- Billeted metal camera shoe mount with 3/8" thread for easy boompole mounting
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Great Results With Ease
The Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro boasts a new ergonomic form factor making it well suited to DSLR, camcorders and large-sensor video cameras.
The newly designed Kevlar reinforced cable provides great acoustic decoupling from the camera so you get higher sensitivity and lower noise transference.
You'll also find the improved foam windscreen helps with reducing unwanted noise in your recordings too.
The rear of the microphone body gives you access to the power and equalisation controls. Designed to be user friendly, you can easily get the settings you need to get the recordings you want.
A high pass filter at 75Hz can be accessed from the rear, removing those common (and unwanted) background drones from your recordings.
There's also a -10dB PAD which you can use to reduce the sensitivity of the microphone. This is it deal when you're using the Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro to record loud sound sources as live music and more.
A +20db level boost is on board and allows you to get a higher quality signal when recording onto your DSLR camera.
Made in Australia
Designed and made in Australia and boasting Rode's industry leading 10 year warranty, you can be sure the Stereo VideoMic Pro will provide you with years of reliable performance.
Buy the Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro from PMT Online for fantastic stereo audio capture that's perfect for videographers.
Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro Specs:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200
- Maximum SPL: 134dBSPL
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 18dBA
- Weight: 116g
- Dimensions: 134mmH x 80mmW x 115mmD
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.320000|
|MPN||STEREO VIDEOMIC PRO|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.