The Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro captures high quality stereo audio for videographers, ideal fpr recordiong music and atmpsheric ambience.
Stereo Recording for Videographers
Featuring an all-new capsule and a matched pair of high sensitivity 1/2" cardioid condensers in an XY pair, the Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro gives you a wide stereo image, natural depth and incredible audio quality.
Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro Key Features:
- Rycote Lyre shock mounting onboard
- Broadcast recording quality on-camera microphone
- All new matched pair 12" condenser capsules in XY stereo configuration
- Improved foam windscreen
- Ultra lightweight, compact form factor
- On mic power and EQ controls
- Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 75Hz)
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
- 9V battery powered - over 100 hours use (alkaline)
- New Kevlar reinforced braided cable
- Billeted metal camera shoe mount with 3/8" thread for easy boompole mounting
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Great Results With Ease
The Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro boasts a new ergonomic form factor making it well suited to DSLR, camcorders and large-sensor video cameras.
The newly designed Kevlar reinforced cable provides great acoustic decoupling from the camera so you get higher sensitivity and lower noise transference.
You'll also find the improved foam windscreen helps with reducing unwanted noise in your recordings too.
The rear of the microphone body gives you access to the power and equalisation controls. Designed to be user friendly, you can easily get the settings you need to get the recordings you want.
A high pass filter at 75Hz can be accessed from the rear, removing those common (and unwanted) background drones from your recordings.
There's also a -10dB PAD which you can use to reduce the sensitivity of the microphone. This is it deal when you're using the Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro to record loud sound sources as live music and more.
A +20db level boost is on board and allows you to get a higher quality signal when recording onto your DSLR camera.
Made in Australia
Designed and made in Australia and boasting Rode's industry leading 10 year warranty, you can be sure the Stereo VideoMic Pro will provide you with years of reliable performance.
Buy the Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro from PMT Online for fantastic stereo audio capture that's perfect for videographers.
Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro Specs:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200
- Maximum SPL: 134dBSPL
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 18dBA
- Weight: 116g
- Dimensions: 134mmH x 80mmW x 115mmD
|MPN||STEREO VIDEOMIC PRO|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.