Rode NTG4 Microphone
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Improving on an award winning formula was no easy task, but then Rode are no normal company. With incredible attention to detail and control over every aspect of design and production the Rode NTG4 shotgun mic exceeds our expectations once again.
Rode NTG4 Key Features:
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Condenser transducer
- Rugged metal construction
- On-board Power Button and LED
- High Frequency Boost Button
- High Pass Filter Button (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD Button (-10db)
- Low handling noise
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Full 10 year warranty with online registration
Backed up by Rode's 10 year warranty you can be sure the NTG4 will survive the rigours of recording on location or in more controlled environments, the new improved capsule delivers lower noise and improved sound quality as well.
Richer sound is one thing but the innovative new high frequency boost helps make the NTG4 a little bit special, overcoming the inherent HF loss that comes with using a windshield.
The NTG4 builds on the platform created by RØDE's award-winning NTG1 shotgun microphone. A broadcast-quality directional condenser microphone designed to provide premium audio recording in a versatile range of applications including on-camera and boom mounted.
Rode NTG4 Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz(selected HPF @75Hz)
- Output Impedance: 200?
- Maximum SPL: 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)
- Sensitivity: -32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 16dB-A
- Power Options: +12V phantom power+24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 126gm
- Dimensions: 225mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!