Rode NTG3B Shotgun Condenser Microphone (Matte Black)
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
A premium shotgun microphone the Rode NTG3 Shotgun Mic takes the high grade sound quality from their studio microphones and applies it to broadcast and location recording. Durable, tough and backed by Rodes own 10 year warranty.
You must register your product with Rode to take advantage of the warranty.
Using a technology known as RF-bias the RØDE NTG-3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
In addition to its robust properties the NTG-3 combines very low weight (163g), a durable anti-glare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become RØDE’s premier A/V microphone.
When not in use the NTG-3 can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, providing additional protection when travelling and storing the microphone.
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- True condenser (externally RF biased)
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency broadcast
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder included
- Power P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern Super Cardioid
- Frequency range 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance 25O
- Signal noise ratio 81 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise 13 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum output voltage 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity -30 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight 163gm
- Dimensions 255mmH x 19mmW x 19mmD
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.