A premium shotgun microphone the Rode NTG3 Shotgun Mic takes the high grade sound quality from their studio microphones and applies it to broadcast and location recording. Durable, tough and backed by Rodes own 10 year warranty.
You must register your product with Rode to take advantage of the warranty.
Using a technology known as RF-bias the RØDE NTG-3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
In addition to its robust properties the NTG-3 combines very low weight (163g), a durable anti-glare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become RØDE’s premier A/V microphone.
When not in use the NTG-3 can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, providing additional protection when travelling and storing the microphone.
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- True condenser (externally RF biased)
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency broadcast
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder included
- Power P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern Super Cardioid
- Frequency range 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance 25O
- Signal noise ratio 81 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise 13 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum output voltage 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity -30 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight 163gm
- Dimensions 255mmH x 19mmW x 19mmD
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*