The Rode NT55 matched pair gives you two acoustically matched condenser microphones for beautifully clear and faithful stereo capturing of your source.
Certified Acoustically Matched Pair
Ideal for recording acoustic instruments either solo or ensemble, drum overheads, cymbals and more.
These Rode NT55 condenser microphones are a certified acoustically matched pair and will provide you with excellent stereo capture of your sound source.
Rode NT55 Matched Pair Condenser Microphones Key Features:
- Cerified Matched Pair
- Externally Biased Condenser
- Interchangeable Capsules Included for Cardioid and Omni Polar Pattern Options
- Gold Sputtered ½” Capsule
- Three PositioN PAD – 0dB, -10dB and -20dB
- Three Position High-Pass Filter – Flat, 75Hz and 150Hz
- Surface Mount Circuitry
- Low Noise
- 10 Year Extended Warranty Upon Registration
Perfect for Acoustic Instruments, Percussion and Dialogue
Often referred to as a pencil mic, the Rode NT55 is a small-diaphragm, true-condenser microphone.
Allowing you to capture the sound exactly how you want, the NT55 microphone has a three position pad giving you the options of 0, -10dB and -20dB and a three stage high pass filter (Off, 75Hz and 150Hz).
The capsules are also interchangeable with the included capsules allowing you to choose between Cardioid and Omni polar patterns depending on your needs.
In addition to recording acoustic instruments, with its tight cardioid pickup pattern, the NT55 can also be used for capturing indoor dialogue. This makes it perfect microphone for filmmaking!
Made in Australia and covered by an extended 10 year warranty when you register your purchase, the Rode NT55 will offer incredible performance time after time.
Buy the Rode NT55 matched pair condenser microphones from Professional Music Technology today for beautiful, accurate recordings and reliable performance.
Rode NT55 Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 136dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 8.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KOhms load)
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 15dBA
- Power Options: +48V phantom power
- Weight: 110.00g
- Dimensions: 145.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.