Rickenbacker Ltd Edition 360 Pillarbox Red Electric Guitar
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you looking to invest in a limited edition version of a truly iconic guitar? Then check out the Rickenbacker Ltd Edition 360 Pillarbox Red Electric Guitar!
UK-Exclusive, Limited Run Guitar
Within Rickenbacker's 300 series, you will find some of the most recognisable guitars of the past six decades. Amongst them is the incredible Rickenbacker 360, a guitar made popular by none other than George Harrison of The Beatles.
With this 6-stringed semi-acoustic, you get what his widely regarded as Rickenbacker's most comfortable-to-play guitar.
Rickenbacker Ltd Edition 360 Pillarbox Red Electric Guitar Highlights
- UK Exclusive, ultra-limited-edition Semi Hollow guitar
- Only 25 available across the whole UK!
- Bound Maple semi-hollow body design, with comfortably contoured shape, and soft "twin crescent" cutaways
- Sleek maple neck, with a bound, 24-fret maple fingerboard, and triangle inlays
- Stereo Outputs, for that vintage "Ric-O-Sound"
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Home Delivery options available
Featuring those famous "Twin Crescent" cutaways, albeit with softer contours than other 300 series models, the Rickenbacker 360 offers a remarkably comfortable playing experience for a semi-hollow guitar.
In addition to this, the 360 sports a set-in Maple neck, adorned with a Maple fingerboard, 24 frets, and triangular fret inlays.
Toaster Top Pickups
Sitting in the neck and bridge positions on the Rickenbacker 360 you'll find a set of high-output Single Coil pickups.
These pickups are designed along the same lines as the original Toaster Tops used on early Rickenbackers, but tweaked with a higher output that's more suited to modern music.
Top Notch Electronics
To control these pickups you have independent Volume and Tone pots, as well as the master Blend control. This Blend control serves three different functions:
- It acts as a tone blender between the pickups
- It is also a general Master Bass & Treble EQ
- And its primary function is as a volume equaliser for the (usually-quieter) neck pickup, boosting it to a similar volume as the bridge position
On top of this, the Rickenbacker 360 sports dual outputs, allowing you to hook the guitar up to two amps and recreate that famous "Rick O Sound".
As stated above, this incredible guitar will be available in limited numbers only - only 25 total available to the whole of the UK!
Stock is expected to land at PMT Stores nationwide in January 2020, but due to the rare nature of these guitars we recommend that you place your pre-order sooner rather than later!
Rickenbacker Ltd Edition 360 Pillarbox Red Electric Guitar Specs
- MPN: 504003PBR
- Contry of Manufacture: United States
- Body Type: Semi-Acoustic
- No. Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4'')
- Neck Join: Set Neck
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931'')
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10'')
- Body Wood: Maple
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Maple
- Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 101 cm (39 3/4'')
- Overall Width: 38.1 cm (15'')
- Overall Depth: 38.1 mm (1 1/2'')
- Neck Binding: Yes
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle
- Tailpiece: "R"
- Bridge: 6 Saddle
- Neck Type: Set-in
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Hi-gain
- Output Type: Mono and Stereo
- Machine Heads: Schaller
- Supplied with Case/Gigbags: Hardcase
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||rickenbacker 300 series|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!