With the performer's needs always at the forefront of RCF's design policy, they're easily one of the best out there when it comes to sound-system design. The new premium quality Sub-Series range of active subwoofers has been meticulously crafted to offer musicians and live-sound professionals a more up to date alternative to the previous 4PRO series, giving them the perfect tool to amplify their performance, night after night.
Renewed features, improved sound clarity and definition in a lightweight system
Featuring high-powered transducers, a new generation of Digital Amplifiers and a solid mechanical aluminium structure, the excellent SUB 8003-AS MK II is perfect for the performers on-the-go, being solidly built and lightweight with an awesome amount of power at their disposal. They are also perfect for building your own subwoofer satellite systems for when there's the need of high output levels without taking up too much space.
The SUB8003-AS II comes complete with a powerful new generation 2200 Watt digital amplifier for high-output, low distortion and natural sounds. The solid mechanical alumimium structure benefits the SUB8003-AS II twofold: first it provides a solid frame, stabilising the amplifier during transportation; and secondly, the highly-conductive materal also assists in heat dissipation.
Innovative Input Board
The input board offers not only stereo XLR inputs and a stereo XLR link-crossover output, it also features a built-in DSP with pre-programmed settings allowing for perfect and easy adaptation to RCF's active two-way speakers.
The three main settings on the Encoder are as follows:
- Input Sensitivity - this controls the overall signal level at the input to the power amp.
- Xover Presets - offers up to 24 dB/octave low and high pass filters, witth two high pass choices and four low pass choices within eight preset combinations, and cardioid presets available for all 30 Hz high pass presets
- Time Delay - the time delay option is determined using this setting, with the delay setting expressed in meters
Multiple X-Over Presets
With the rear encoder you can (should you wish) select two groups of low pass filter presets: a 30Hz high pass and a 40Hz high pass, allowing you to select the frequency needed for the speaker satellite specific model.
The SUB 8003-AS II is equipped with a high-powered RCF woofer with voice coils representing an unmatchable reference in power handling, and an ability to transfer all sound to the cone with great clarity and reliability. The SUB 8003-AS II also features a bass-reflex design for production of extremely high SPL and reduced distortion levels.
If you'd like more information on this, or any other product you've seen on our website, get in touch wth your local PMT Store and chat with one of our product experts. If you order this item online we can guarantee a quick, reliable and free next day delivery service (UK customers only, subject to stock levels). Finance options are available on this product.
- 2200 W speaker output (peak)
- 135 dB max SPL
- 35 Hz - 120 Hz frequency response
- Lightweight, high force, magnet assembly
- Selectable gain, X-over and delay
- Birch tour grade cabinet
- 694mm x 523mm x 700mm
- 43kg weight
- Water resistant treated cone
The Input Section Provides
- Stereo In/Out XLR connectors
- Selectable Crossover Output XLR connector
- System sensistivity control (rotary encoder)
- Crossover set-up (High Pass, Low Pass)
- Delay set-up
- Cardioid set-up
- 3 multifunction status LEDs
The Amplifier Section Features
- 2200 Watt digital amplifier module
- Powercon AC input connector
- Powercon AC output connector
|MPN||SUB 8003-AS II|
|Woofer Size||18" woofer|
|Power Output||2200w peak|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*