RCF SUB Series 8003-AS MKII Active Subwoofer
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
With the performer's needs always at the forefront of RCF's design policy, they're easily one of the best out there when it comes to sound-system design. The new premium quality Sub-Series range of active subwoofers has been meticulously crafted to offer musicians and live-sound professionals a more up to date alternative to the previous 4PRO series, giving them the perfect tool to amplify their performance, night after night.
Renewed features, improved sound clarity and definition in a lightweight system
Featuring high-powered transducers, a new generation of Digital Amplifiers and a solid mechanical aluminium structure, the excellent SUB 8003-AS MK II is perfect for the performers on-the-go, being solidly built and lightweight with an awesome amount of power at their disposal. They are also perfect for building your own subwoofer satellite systems for when there's the need of high output levels without taking up too much space.
The SUB8003-AS II comes complete with a powerful new generation 2200 Watt digital amplifier for high-output, low distortion and natural sounds. The solid mechanical alumimium structure benefits the SUB8003-AS II twofold: first it provides a solid frame, stabilising the amplifier during transportation; and secondly, the highly-conductive materal also assists in heat dissipation.
Innovative Input Board
The input board offers not only stereo XLR inputs and a stereo XLR link-crossover output, it also features a built-in DSP with pre-programmed settings allowing for perfect and easy adaptation to RCF's active two-way speakers.
The three main settings on the Encoder are as follows:
- Input Sensitivity - this controls the overall signal level at the input to the power amp.
- Xover Presets - offers up to 24 dB/octave low and high pass filters, witth two high pass choices and four low pass choices within eight preset combinations, and cardioid presets available for all 30 Hz high pass presets
- Time Delay - the time delay option is determined using this setting, with the delay setting expressed in meters
Multiple X-Over Presets
With the rear encoder you can (should you wish) select two groups of low pass filter presets: a 30Hz high pass and a 40Hz high pass, allowing you to select the frequency needed for the speaker satellite specific model.
The SUB 8003-AS II is equipped with a high-powered RCF woofer with voice coils representing an unmatchable reference in power handling, and an ability to transfer all sound to the cone with great clarity and reliability. The SUB 8003-AS II also features a bass-reflex design for production of extremely high SPL and reduced distortion levels.
- 2200 W speaker output (peak)
- 135 dB max SPL
- 35 Hz - 120 Hz frequency response
- Lightweight, high force, magnet assembly
- Selectable gain, X-over and delay
- Birch tour grade cabinet
- 694mm x 523mm x 700mm
- 43kg weight
- Water resistant treated cone
The Input Section Provides
- Stereo In/Out XLR connectors
- Selectable Crossover Output XLR connector
- System sensistivity control (rotary encoder)
- Crossover set-up (High Pass, Low Pass)
- Delay set-up
- Cardioid set-up
- 3 multifunction status LEDs
The Amplifier Section Features
- 2200 Watt digital amplifier module
- Powercon AC input connector
- Powercon AC output connector
|Shipping Weight (kg)||43.500000|
|MPN||SUB 8003-AS II|
|Woofer Size||18" woofer|
|Power Output||2200w Peak|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.