The RCF Ayra PRO5 Studio Monitor Bundle gives you two excellent active studio monitors and some fantastic accessories.
Instant Studio Monitor Setup
Included in this studio monitor bundle are two RCF Ayra PRO5 studio monitors along with a set of isolation pads and two high-quality audio cables.
Enjoy excellent audio with this ready-made studio monitor package.
RCF Ayra PRO5 Studio Monitor Bundle Includes:
- Two RCF Ayra PRO5 Powered Studio Monitors
- Set of Four Auralex MoPAD Isolation Pads
- Two High Quality TourTech Audio Cables
- Upgrade Your Studio
- Perfect for any listening environment; big or small, RCF Ayra Pro 5 studio monitors give you accurate audio with amazing clarity.
Completely neutral, Ayra Pro 5 monitors provide the level of audio you need for professional monitoring to get the best results from your recordings.
RCF Ayra PRO5 Studio Monitor Key Features:
- 50 – 20 kHz Frequency Response
- 0-Degree Phase Response
- 75W + 25W Class-D Amplifiers
- 5" Composite Fibreglass Woofer
- 1" Ferrofluid Cooled Soft Dome Tweeter
- RCF Precision Waveguide
- DSP Processing with FiRPHASE
- Low Distortion Frontal Vented Ports
- Powerful, 5" Composite-Cone Woofer
- Designed for true audio reproduction, the Ayra Pro 5 features a precisely designed 5" low-frequency driver.
Its voice coil winding has been optimised to produce an extended low-frequency range.
Furthermore, the cone is made with a composite fibreglass membrane which is ideal because of its level of rigidity, damping and performance durability.
Featuring two Class-D True Active low distortion amplifiers, you get powerful sound that sounds great.
Thanks to the amplifiers' internal limiters, your transducers are protected from extreme clipping that can damage them.
As a result, you can turn up the volume as high as you want without worrying.
0-Degree Phase Response
The first studio monitors in their class to do this, RCF Ayra studio monitors boast an amazing 0-degree phase response.
Featuring FiRPHASE, a proprietary, advanced FIR filtering technology, RCF Ayra PRO5 monitors deliver transparent sound with crystal clear clarity and produces the perfect stereo image.
Furthermore, dedicated, powerful internal DSP optimises the frequency response and dynamics using exclusive RCF FiRPHASE processing to ensure the best audio at all times.
Monitor Isolation Pads and High Quality Audio Cables
With your speakers being the most important aspect of your monitoring set up, you need to get the most out of them.
To that end, we've included a set of MoPAD Monitor Isolation Pads in the RCF Ayra PRO 5 Studio Monitor Bundle.
These patented isolation pads provide incredible sonic isolation between your monitors and whatever you place them on; be it shelves, desk or anything else.
By placing your studio monitors on MoPAD Monitor Isolation Pads you instantly improve the sonic accuracy.
Also included in this bundle are two high quality, 3m length, deluxe audio cables for fantastic signal integrity.
Excellent Studio Monitoring
Featuring two RCF Ayra PRO5 active studio monitors, a set of MoPAD isolation pads and two high quality audio cables, this bundle is your ready-made studio monitoring solution.
Buy the RCF Ayra PRO 5 studio monitor bundle from PMT Online and get a fantastic upgrade for your studio.
RCF Ayra PRO5 Studio Monitor Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20000 Hz
- Max SPL @ 1M: 107 dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 110-Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 70-Degrees
- Dome Tweeter: 1" neo, 1" v.c.
- Woofer: 5"
- Input Signal: bal/unbal
- Input Sensitivity: -2 dBu
- Input Connectors: XLR, Jack, RCA
- Crossover Frequencies: 2000Hz
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Total Power: 200 W Peak, 100 W RMS
- Low Frequencies: 150 W Peak, 75 W RMS
- High Frequencies: 50 W Peak, 25 W RMS
- Connections: XLR, Jack, RCA
- CE Marking: Yes
- Cabinet/Case Material: MDF
- Colour: Black - RAL 9005
- Height: 300mm/11.81 inches
- Depth: 243mm/9.57 inches
- Width: 185mm/7.28 inches
- Weight: 4.3kg/9.48lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12.000000|
|Woofer Size||5" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!