RCF ART 745-A Active PA Speaker (Ex-Demo)
The ART 7 speaker series from RCF are a new generation of speakers that are ready-made to rock audiences the world over, with the ART 745-A being one of the stand-out products from the range.
Bi-Amp Design, 700W RMS Output, Perfect for Any Situation
The secret to the ART 745-A's successful design is the innovative large-format compression driver. The 4.0" HF titanium driver features a crossover point of 900 Hz, allowing it to reproduce an almost-full vocal range with better impulse response, fast waterfall decay and higher efficiency.
Exquisite Bi-Amp Design
The incredible power in the ART 745-A comes from a 700 Watt RMS digital amplifier that that splits it's power two ways - 500w for the woofers, 200w for the tweeters - resulting in a very high-output, extremely low-distortion and incredibly natural sounding signal.
All of the drivers in the ART 7 series are crafted in Italy using the most advanced assembly technologies, and have been constructed with lightweight neodymium magnets which not only help maximise performance potential, but also help keep the speakers as transportable as possible. The low frequency transducer is a high-power 15" woofer with a 3.5" voice coil.
As the remainder of our ART 745-A stock are all ex-demo models, we have dropped the price significantly, but don't let that deter you: even though they're Ex Demo they're all still in tip-top condition!
Next Day Delivery
Order this speaker online before 3pm today to qualify for our fast and reliable next-day delivery service! (UK customers only, whilst stocks last). If you have any queries regarding the availabilty of this loudspeaker, please contact our sales team directly on 0151 448 2089
- 1400 Watt Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital bi-amplifier
- 133 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 15" high power woofer, bass reflex housing
- 3.0" voice coil, titanium, compression driver
- PFC power factor correction
- DSP Processing
- 19.6 Kg / 43.2 lbs
- Frequency Response -3dB: 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 133 dB
- Compression Driver: 1.4", 4" v.c
- Woofer: 15", 3.5" v.c
- Input Signal: Bal/Unbal
- Input Connectors: XLR, Jack
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Input Sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover Frequencies: 650 Hz
- Controls: Volume, EQ shape
- Amp Power (Peak): 1400w (400w Hi Freq, 1000w Low Freq)
- Amp Power (RMS): 700w (200w Hi Freq, 500w Low Freq)
- Amp Connections: VDE Connector In
- Dimensions: 27.87" (H) x 17.2" (W) x 15.31" (D)
- Net Weight: 19.6 kg
|Power||1400w peak, 700w rms|
|SPL||133 db spl|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*