Rane MP2015 Rotary DJ Mixer
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Rane MP2015 is a no-compromise professional, 4-channel mixer. It has an analog soul with a digital heart, and is perfect for the more high-end, professional DJ setups.
Perfect For Vinyl DJs!
It gives you everything you need for your performnace: Control, sound, reliability and durability, which distinguish Rane’s new techno house club mixer for high-end audio systems.
Born from a legacy of rotary club mixers beginning in 1971 with Rudy Bozak’s CMA-10-2DL, on to 1982 and UREI’s 1620, then in 1999 Rane’s MP2016/XP2016 combo, the MP2015 represents the next revival and evolution.
With over 40 years of rotary mixer experience to draw on, along with collaboration and input from the world’s best techno house DJs, the MP2015 is the best mixer produced by Rane—ever. There are no compromises in the design. It has the best sound, the best features, the best feel, and the best reliability and durability.
Order yours today from PMT Online!
Rane MP2015 Tech Specs
- Four Analog Deck Inputs: Each is Phono-CD-S/PDIF switchable
- Analog Stereo RCA jacks: Phono (RIAA) or CD (line-level)
- Phono Response: RIAA +0.1/-0.2 dB, Gain: 31 dB at 1 kHz, Butterworth 3rd-order Infrasonic (rumble) and 2nd-order Low-pass Filters
- Max Phono Input: 126 mV
- Max Line Input: 4 Vrms, all unbalanced inputs
- Analog Aux Input: Line Level, stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Session Analog Input: Line Level, stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Deck Input S/PDIF RCA jacks: Input 16-bit or 24-bit PCM only
- Dynamic range of 128 dB with ultra low jitter and 16:1 SRC conversion range.
- Session S/PDIF Input / Output: RCA jacks (Dynamic range of 128 dB)
- Input 16-bit or 24-bit PCM only, sample Rate 16 kHz to 144 kHz
- 24-bit @ 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz
- 24-bit @ 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz
- Digital/USB Input to Line Output: 116 dB A-weighted
- Line Input to Digital/USB Output: 116 dB A-weighted
- Line Input to Line Output: 113 dB A-weighted
Digital Signal Processing
- 32-bit floating point.
- Seven stereo record, five stereo playback, each port, 24-bit PCM @ 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz or 96 kHz.
- Class-compliant, no driver needed for Mac OS X (10.7 to 10.10).
- ASIO driver provided for Windows 7 and higher.
- Stereo unbalanced ¼" TS (tip-sleeve) jacks, Send and Return.
- Balanced ¼" TRS & XLR combo jack with Mic / Line switch and +48V Phantom Power switch.
- Main is on balanced XLR jacks
- Booth is on balanced TRS 1/4" jacks
- Session is on unbalanced RCA line level or S/PDIF digital RCA jacks
- FlexFX Loop Send is unbalanced RCA jacks.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB
- Unbalanced jacks (Session & FlexFX): Max 4 Vrms
- Balanced jacks (Main & Booth): Max 8 Vrms
Internal Universal Power Supply
- 100 to 240 VAC, Max 20 W, 50 Hz to 60 Hz.
- 35.5 cm x 33.3 cm x 8.3 cm [14 H x 13.1 W x 4.3 D (includes knobs)]
- Weight: 5.7 kg or 12.6 lb.
- 19.7 cm x 38.1 cm x 49 cm [7.75 H x 15 W x 19.25 D]
- Weight: 7 kg or 15 lb.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.