The QSC RMX series packs professional-grade features into a more affordable package without compromising sound quality or reliability. The RMX1450A offers up to 700w per channel (2ohms) of high quality Class-AB signal, with versatile bridging modes and low frequency filters.
Clean, reliable power amp with advanced cooling and protection features
The RMX1450a is an update on a proven line of amplifiers line of amplifiers combining legendary QSC reliability, audio performance and affordability. Entertainers and touring users can continue to rely on the RMXa as one of the leading amplifier series in the world. For mid-power applications, the 2RU models offer 4 power ratings from 300 to 800 watts per channel.
The RMX1450a amplifier includes a comprehensive set of features including XLR and 1/4” balanced inputs, Speakon and binding post outposts for convenient connectivity. User-defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filters optimize sonic performance and allow you to tailor the frequency response to your speakers or room environment.
- Compact size - up to 2500 watts in a 2u rack format
- Stereo Mode: 8 ohms: THD: 260W per channel
- Stereo Mode: 4 ohms: THD: 500W per channel
- Stereo Mode: 2 ohms: THD: 700W per channel
- Bridge Mono Mode: 8 ohms: THD: 900W
- Bridge Mono Mode: 4 ohms: THD: 1400W
- Class AB amplifier
- High-current toroidal transformers, for greater 2-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4” (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and clip LED indicators for monitoring performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
|Warranty||3 year + additional 3 years with qsc product registration|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*