QSC PLX3102 Low-Z Power Amplifier; a premium quality, high-power amplifier that is specially designed for demanding live performance uses.
High-Power, Lightweight Professional Amplifier
Derived from the third generation of QSC’s own PowerLight technology and weighing in at just 21lb (9.5kg), the PLX3102 combines light weight portability, incredible audio quality and QSC reliability.
Rated up to 3,600 watts of power, the PLX3102 amplifier provides huge levels of clean, undistorted audio for the most power hungry of speaker systems.
Sleek, Lightweight Design
The sleek, lightweight design doesn’t just look great but it’s incredibly rugged and reliable too. The solid, cast-aluminium front panel has this amplifier looking great on your rack while acting as a support beam to keep your PLX3102 tough enough to take on all the rigours of the road.
User Focused Features and Design
Thanks to QSC’s years of experience and willingness to listen to their custom-base, the PLX3102 has many features that make its use more streamlined, simple and convenient.
Integrated handles on the front of the amplifier allows for easy sliding into any rack while side stiffening rails, cable tie anchor points and rear rack ears, further ensure that set up and use of the PLX3102 is a breeze.
High Efficiency Audio Circuitry
Replacing the usual huge and heavy AC transformer you’d expect an amp with this power to have, is a highly efficient, lighter-weight active design thanks to PowerLight switchmode technology.
While conventional AC transformers only provide 100 – 120 energy pulses per second, PowerLight supply offers 190,000 – 230,000 pulses per second. With such an increased level of pulses per second, it is much easier to deliver on-demand power to the amplifier’s output.
Consistent and efficient, the power supply will not “sag” so bass notes retain their full and powerful sound and the higher frequencies keep nice and clean.
Precision bias tracking makes tiny adjustments as the amplifier temperature changes, reducing crossover distortion thus delivering a more consistent sound and extremely clean high-frequencies, even when the amp is being driven hard.
The end result of the audio power circuitry’s work is the incredible performance level you’d normally expect from high end studio reference amplifiers.
Next Level Live Sound
Equipped with built-in subwoofer processing and delivering 600 Watts per side at 8 Ohms, the QSC PLX3102 is an awesome, lightweight rackmount stereo power amplifier that allows you to take your live sound performance to the next level.
QSC PLX3102 Specifications:
Rated Power per Channel, Stereo Mode (both channels driven)
- 8OHMS FTC 20 Hz–20 kHz 0.05% THD: 550 W
- 8OHMS EIA 1 kHz 0.1% THD: 600 W
- 4OHMS FTC 20 Hz–20 kHz 0.05% THD: 900 W
- 4OHMS EIA 1 kHz 0.1% THD: 1000 W
- 2OHMS EIA 1 kHz 1% THD :1550 W
Rated Power, Bridge-Mono Mode
- 8OHMS20 Hz–20 kHz 0.1% THD: 1900 W
- 8OHMS EIA 1 kHz 0.1% THD: 2100 W
- 4OHMS EIA 1 kHz 1% THD: 3100 W
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz–20 kHz): -107 dB
- Input Sensitivity at 8OHMS: 1.23 V rms
- Maximum Voltage Gain: 35 dB
- Output Circuitry: 2-tier Class H
- Power Requirements (1/8 power, pink noise at 4OHMS): 9.5 A /120V
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): < 0.02%
- Distortion (typical)
- 1/8 rated power, 20 Hz–20 kHz: < 0.02%
- Full rated power, 20 Hz–20 kHz: < 0.02%
- Damping Factor (8OHMS): > 500
- Input Impedance: 10 kOHMS unbalanced / 20 kOHMS balanced
- Input Clipping: 11 V rms (+21 dBu)
- Cooling: Variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flow
- Input Connectors, each channel: 3-pin XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced, parallel
- Output Connectors, each channel: Two Neutrik NL4 Speakon® and four touch-proof binding posts (Both channels available on upper NL4 connector)
- Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, infrasonic, ultrasonic, and RF protection. Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
- Load Protection: On/off muting, DC-fault power supply shutdown
- Agency Approvals: CE, FCC, cUL, UL
- Height 3.5" (8.9 cm); 2 RU
- Width 19" (48.3 cm)
- Rack mounting surface to rear: 12.8" (32.6 cm)
- Overall: 14.875" (37.9 cm)
- Shipping / Net : 26 lb (11.8 kg) / 21 lb (9.5 kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12.700000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.