The QSC KW181 is an 18" active subwoofer powered by 1000 Watts and delivering fantastic, powerful low end.
1000 Watts of Great Sounding Low End
WSC have designed the KW181 powered subwoofer to deliver great sound in a durable sub that's perfect for taking on tour.
QSC KW181 18 Inch Active Subwoofer Key Features:
- 18" Subwoofer
- 1000 Watt Class D Continuous Power
- MAximum SPL 135 dB Peak
- Onboard Mixer
- Extensive DSP
- Rugged, Texture-Painted Birch Enclosure
- Tour-Grade 16 Gauge Steel Grille
- Integral Casters for Easy Transport
- Integrated Handles for Added Portability
- Threaded Pole Socket for Mounting Full Range Speakers
- Speaker Mounting Pole Included
The QSC KW181 active subwoofer features an 18" cone transducer that delivers powerful low end with a frequency range of 37 Hz to 129 Hz and a maximum SPL of 135 dB peak.
The class D amplification gives the QSC K181 powered subwoofer 1000 Watts of continuous power and 2000 Watts peak performance.
Versatile Active Subwoofer
With an onboard mixer, the QSC KW181 is highly versatile.
You have two combo XLR and 1/4" inputs along with stereo RCA inputs for three audio input sources. You then get two direct channel outputs and a single summed balanced output for you to use how you wish.
Extensive Digital Signal Processing
Allowing you to get the most from your sound, the QSC KW 181 active subwoofer features extensive DSP for enhanced performance.
With DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) you get matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area. As a result, you get even distribution with no dead or hot frequency zones.
First available in QSC's high-end line array products, Intrinsic Correction maps between 65 and 75 spatially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters which actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat band pass target. This ensures consistently good speaker behaviour across the entire sound field.
By actively managing low-end transients while maintaining signal quality and adjacent frequencies, DEEP and excursion limiting gives you extended low-frequency response.
Last but not least, GuardRail protection prevents the amplifier module and your performance from clipping.
The QSC KW181 powered subwoofer was made for touring with regular use by professionals.
Using efficient class D amplification, QSC were able to make the KW181 lighter than you'd expect which helps with carrying it around.
Furthermore, the KW181 active sub features comfortable, ergonomic handles on the side as well as integral casters for easy portability.
To ensure the KW181 subwoofer can withstand all the rigours of the road, it features a tour-grade 16 gauge steele grille. Additionally, the rugged, birch enclosure has a tough, texture-painted finish to further protect it.
Extended 6 Year Warranty Available
QSC design their speakers to perform flawlessly. To back up this professional standard they offer an extended 6 year warranty on select products. Simply buy your K or KW series speakers and register with QSC. Further Details Here.
Made for High Powered, Professional Use
With 1000 watts of continuous, Class D power giving you lows as far as 37Hz and a 135 dB peak performance, you know this 18" subwoofer is going to give you fantastic performance.
Your sound is further enhanced with extensive DSP while the sub itself is well protected for life on the road.
Buy the QSC KW181 from PMT Online now and get the perfect active subwoofer for professional use.
* Additional Shipping Charges may apply for this item. Please call us on 0151 448 2089 and we'll be happy to advise.
QSC KW181 18 Inch Active Subwoofer Specs:
- Configuration: 18-inch subwoofer
- Transducer: 18-inch cone transducer
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 40 Hz to 112 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 37 Hz to 129 Hz
- Maximum SPL1: 135 dB peak
- Power Output: 1000 W Class D continuous, 2000 W peak
- Input Impedance: XLR / ¼": 38 kOhms balanced / 19 kOhms unbalanced
- Controls: Power, Gain, LF Mode (Normal/DEEP), Polarity (Normal/Reverse), Front LED (On/Off/Limit)
- Indicators: Power, Signal, Standby, Limit
- Connectors: Dual balanced female XLR/¼" line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector
- Cooling: On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail
- Transducer Protection: Thermal limiting, excursion limiting
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100–240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption (1/8 Power): 100 VAC, 2.3 A, 120 VAC, 2.01 A, 230 VAC, 1.13 A
- Material: 15 mm painted birch plywood
- Finish: Black textured paint
- Grille: Rugged Powder-Coated Steel Grille
- Dimensions (HWD) inches: 20.3 x 23.4 x 29.9 with casters
- Dimensions (HWD) mm: 516 × 595 × 760 with casters
- Net Weight: 93.6 lb / 42.5 kg
- Available Accessories: KW181 cover
|Warranty||3 year + additional 3 years with qsc product registration|
|SPL||135 db peak|
|Woofer Size||18" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*