QSC KS112 1000W Ultra Compact Active Subwoofer
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The QSC KS112 is the ideal solution for customers where compact form factor is a critical need. Ultra compact enclosure with big sound measuring 24.5 x 15.5 x 24.25 inches (622 x 394 x 616 mm). A revolutionary 6th Order Bandpass design ensures maximum output from a very small package.
The perfect match for the QSC K2 Series satellite loudspeakers! Build your ultimate portable PA system or book a demo with our in-store experts at your local PMT Store.
Portable Low Frequency Extension
Powered by a 2000 watt class D amplifier module, KS112 features a single 12-inch transducer in a 6th order bandpass premium birch cabinet. On-board DSP provides variable crossover and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications while Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management maximizes performance and protects the subwoofer's components.
QSC KS112 Key Features:
- High Output in an ultra-compact form factor
- 2000 Watt class D amplifier module
- 12-inch, long-excursion driver; 6th order bandpass design
- Variable crossover and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions with dual M20 speaker pole fittings
- Optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- Complete EASE & CAD information available online
- 6-Year Warranty (Upon Registration)
Two M20 threaded pole receptacles provide a positive, wobble-free connection to a threaded speaker pole in either vertical or horizontal deployment (pole not included). An optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls. Rugged, low-noise casters are included.
Musicians, bands, mobile DJs, system integrators and AV rental/production professionals alike will appreciate the performance of the KS112 in a wide variety of applications – particularly when paired with TouchMix Series mixers, further optimizing KS Series performance, or as a complement to K.2 Series loudspeakers.
6 Year-Warranty Available
Get peace of mind with your investment - register the product with QSC online and get a 6-year warranty!
The QSC KS112 includes 4 x Low-Noise, Heavy Duty Casters for easy transport to and from venues.
QSC KS112 Subwoofer Specifications:
- Configuration: 6th-Order Bandpass Subwoofer
- LF Transducer: 12-inch (305 mm), Cone
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 41 Hz - 108 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 - 121 Hz
- Maximum Rated SPL1
- : 128 dB @ 1 m (peak)
- Amplifier: Class D 2000 W (peak)
- Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
- Power On/Off
- Gain Control
- Rotary encoder
- 2 x selection buttons
- 2 x Power LED (front and rear)
- Input Signal LED
- Limiter active LED
- 2 x locking XLR/F 1/4" combo
- 2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
- 1 x locking IEC power connector
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption 100 VAC, 2.4 A / 120 VAC, 2.0 A / 240 VAC, 1.3 A
- Enclosure: 15 mm Birch Plywood
- Grille: Internal woofer cover
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.5 x 15.5 x 24.25 inches (622 x 394 x 616 mm)
- Net Weight: (including casters) 28.4 kg (62.6 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 34.5 kg (76 lbs)
- Regulatory: CE, WEEE, UL, China RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
- Included Accessories: 4 x Low-Noise, Heavy Duty Casters
- Optional Accessories: KS112 Cover, KS-LOC Lock-Out Cover, SP-16X Extension Pole, SP-36 Extension Pole
|Shipping Weight (kg)||34.500000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!