What do you do after you've given the performance of a lifetime? You deliver an encore, of course.
The QSC K10.2 represents the second generation of QSC K Series - highly regarded around the world in the front of house, mobile DJ, corporate and live music arenas as one of the best compact loudspeakers available.
In the middle of the new series lies this versatile 10" model - ideal for front-of-house PA and performance, DJ monitoring and many more live sound applications.
What's included in the QSC K10.2 2 Active PA Speakers Tote Bags Bundle:
- QSC K10.2 2 Active Speaker x2
- K10 Tote Bag x2
The Next Standard in Powered Loudspeakers
The QSC K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers. To start, each model is equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area.
Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction voicing and advanced system management to further optimize performance.
Rugged, light-weight and incredibly stylish, the QSC K10.2 also features a global 6-Year Warranty after product registration.
QSC K10.2 Key Features:
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Factory Presets and Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more
- Multi-function digital display for adjusting cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration
Advanced Power and DSP
The K2 Series' 2000 Watt power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeaker's premium drivers.
It has been designed with very low-noise fan cooling, enabling the enclosures to be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum.
Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion.
DMT (Directivity Matched Transition)
QSC's patented DMT Technology matches the coverage angle of the woofer at the cross-over frequency with the horn pattern. This guarantees uniform response across the coverage area and a better listening experience for the entire room.
Intrinsic Correction techniques are also employed ensuring smooth power response from the loudspeaker. The result is an extremely accurate loudspeaker that behaves well in a wide range of acoustic spaces with little or no equalization.
With the QSC K2 Series, you can now select from an extensive list of factory preset EQ contours including Live, Dance, Monitor, and many more. Instantly recall and save your custom presets at any time using the built-in digital display.
The K10.2 features a pair of balanced combo XLR/F plus 1/4-inch TRS connectors with independent gain control are provided. The first is equipped with selectable MIC/LINE (Microphone or Line) level input while the second offers selectable HI-Z/LINE (High Impedance or Line) level input, specifically for musical instruments.
Both inputs are connected directly to a pair of XLR/M throughput connectors so that the signals may be "daisy-chained" to another audio device. A 3.5 mm TRS input jack with independent gain control is also provided for connection of sources such as smart phones, computers, and MP3 players.
In addition to the two throughput XLRs, a line-level output with the mixed signal from all inputs is also provided.
Operated as either main PA or as a floor monitor, each model can also be flown, wall- or truss-mounted, or placed on a speaker pole, either straight-firing or with 7.5-degree down-tilt.
QSC K.2 Series Firmware Update necessary for all customers
Update to firmware version 1.2.0 to enjoy these benefits:
- Improved reliability on 220–240 V mains (all models)
- Amplifier and woofer protection improvements for K10.2 model
- Amplifier protection improvements for K8.2 and K12.2 models
Owners of K10.2 loudspeakers MUST check their firmware version and, if necessary, install the firmware update. Owners of K12.2 and K8.2 will also benefit from amplifier protection improvements in the new firmware, and are encouraged to update their loudspeakers as well.
You can update your firmware here.
QSC K10.2 Technical Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage: 90-degree Axisymetric
- Output (Peak SPL @1m): 130dB
- Class D Amplifier Power (Peak): LF: 1800w, HF: 225w
- Current Consumtpion: 100VAC/2.1A , 120VAC/1.9A , 230VAC/1.1A
- Driver Information: 10" Cone Transducer, 1.4" titanium compression Driver
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR/1/4" Jack Combi Inputs (Mic/Line)(Hi-Z/Line), 1 x Stereo 3.5mm TRS Input
- Enclosure: Impact-resistant ABS
- Net Weight: 14.5kg (32 lbs)
- Optional Accessories: K10 Outdoor Cover, M10 Kit-C, K.2-LOC Lock Out Cover, K10.2 Yoke
|Shipping Weight (kg)||35.200000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!