The QSC K-Sub is the optimal way to reinforce the bass response of your K-Series system with minimal hassle.
With dual 12" low end drivers, a 1000w Class-D power amplifier and a window-rattling 130dB peak output - the QSC K-Sub is one of the most ergonomic, portable powered PA subwoofers on the market today!
Portable Power For Any Situation
Designed with lightweight components and highly efficient Class-D amplifier technology, the QSC K-Sub delivers immense bass response all the way down to 44Hz. The integrated caster design make transporting the sub easy for solo performers and entertainers.
As well as K-Series users, the QSC K-Sub can be matched with other similarly-powered Active Loudspeakers to reinforce the low end of any portable PA system.
QSC K-Sub Key Features:
- Dual 12-inch subwoofer drivers
- Maximum SPL 130 dB peak
- Lightweight portable powered speaker with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
- 1000-watt continuous Class D power modules in all models
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- Rugged birch plywood enclosure
- Threaded pole socket
- Speaker mounting pole included (35 mm diameter, 26.4 in / 67 cm long, M20 thread)
The QSC KSub has four large casters for maximum portability. The pole socket on the top of the enclosure is fitted with an M20 threaded insert. The included speaker pole screws into the socket for a secure fit. Weighing only 33kg, the K-Sub is perfectly sized for easy transport to and from gigs and can be pushed via the included casters by a single person.
Direct Tilt Mounting System
The QSC K-Sub Active Subwoofer features a unique Tilt-Direct pole cup mounting system. A simple turn of the dial engages a 7.5 degree downward tilt of the speaker allowing acoustic energy to be kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces. Rubber feet on the enclosure’s bottom help to minimize enclosure movement during operation, avoiding any rattles or interference at higher output levels.
For applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is desired, the QSC K-Sub delivers.
Advanced DSP Processing
The QSC K-Sub is kitted out with some powerful DSP Processing technology unique to the QSC K-Series loudspeakers. Taking advantage of the Excursion Limiter, the DEEP (Digital Extension and Excursion Processing) algorithm functions as a highly musical and non-distorting low-frequency EQ circuit.
Additional DSP features include crossovers, time alignment, limiting and protection, thermal management and a number of proprietary features. These greatly enhance the capabilities and performance of the K Series systems, ensuring you get clear, crisp sound for every performance.
For extra low-frequency extension and enhancement, the QSC K Sub is perfectly matched to the rest of the K Series. The QSC K8, K10 and K12 all have a selectable high-pass filter for use with the subwoofer. The QSC KSub includes a fixed low-pass filter so it will accept full-range input.
Extended 6 Year Warranty Available
QSC design their speakers to perform flawlessly. To back up this professional standard they offer an extended 6 year warranty on select products. Simply buy your K or KW series speakers and register with QSC.
QSC K-Sub Subwoofer Specifications:
- Amplifier Power Output: 1000 W Class D (500 W LF, 500 W HF)
- Material: Painted birch plywood
- Configuration: 4th Order Bandpass
- Transducers: 2 x 12" cone transducers
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 48Hz - 134kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 44Hz - 148kHz
- Max SPL (1 Meter): 130dB peak
- Input Impedance (ohms): XLR / ¼": 40k balanced / 20k unbalanced
- Cooling: On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail™
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 26" x 14" x 28.1" (including casters) (665 mm x 356 mm x 714 mm)
- Weight: 74 lb / 33.6 kg
|Warranty||6 year warranty (upon registration)|
|Power||1000 watt continuous, 2000 watt peak|
|SPL||130 db peak|
|Woofer Size||2 x 12-inch cone transducers|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.