If you need a lightweight design for portable PA but don't want to compromise on power or sound quality then QSC's GX series were designed for you, built to an exemplary standard for performers and musicians.
500w power amp with versatile connectivity and GuardRail protectionThe GX5 manages to cram an array of QSC's most cutting edge technology into a lightweight chassis. By removing the unnecessary components and keeping the essentials, GX series amps are ultra efficient and reliable. The focus is on smart proprietary designs that QSC have worked on for their flagship speakers, offering immense power and efficient operation in compact power amps.
GX Series amplifiers are ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. The hallmarks of the QSC brand - professional audio quality, meticulous engineering, precision manufacturing and long-term reliability - are all intrinsic to GX. Add contemporary styling, multiple input/output options, light weight, and advanced protection circuitry, and the GX Series clearly represents real value - something everyone can use.
The GX5 uses a Class H system, based on key elements of the PL Series, (PLX, PL3, CX, DCA) almost doubling power in the same size and weight. QSC design expertise allows the output devices to shift from low-power to high-power rails in less than a millionth of a second, ensuring that the output power is always right where it needs to be without excess loss.
- 500 W per channel into 8 ohms
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4- and 8-ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon combo accepts 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2- and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1" / 257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor power, signal, and clipping
- Subwoofer/satellite crossover built-in
- 3.5" x 19" x 10.1" (89mm × 483mm × 257mm)
|Warranty||3 year + additional 3 years with qsc product registration|
|Power Output||700 watts rms per channel into 4 ohms 500 watts rms per channel into 8 ohms|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*