QSC E110 10" two-way passive loudspeaker 300W
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
QSC are widely regarded as one of the forerunners in the world of Front of House sound amplification - and rightly so! Whether you're a mobile DJ, part of a band, or even working corporate events, QSC loudspeakers will be able to fulfil your needs!
Robust Construction, Trusted Reliability, Superb Performance
With the QSC E110 you get a compact, two-way loudspeaker, with a 10" die-cast frame woofer and 2.5" voice-coil, housed in a multi-purpose controller that's as versatile as you could want a loudspeaker to be. Featuring QSC's groundbreaking DMT design, this speaker not only produces a superb range of audio, but also covers a hell of a front-angle too.
What is DMT?
QSC's Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) design sees the QSC E110 achieve a whopping 85 degree of coverage. When used as a stage monitor, the QSC E110 is angled up at 55 degrees, which allows it to be placed closer to the performer - great for when stage-space it at a premium.
Versatility is the Key
QSC's E-Series of loudspeakers has been designed to perform exceptionally with any quality, professional power amplifier - and not only that, but with the complete E-Series Entertainment System, even more options and higher levels of performance are opened up to you.
When used alongside a QSC GXD or PLD amplifier, or even a TouchMix digital mixer, QSC's E-Series of leadspeakers can make full use of advanced DSP. These settings help to support the QSC E110 with a variety of applications, including live sound reinforcement (with or without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music, and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with 300W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System - Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
- Model: E110
- Configuration: 1 x 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 68Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50Hz - 20kHz
- Power Capacity: Continuous/Peak 300W/1200W
- Sensitivity: 95 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle: 85Â° conical DMT
- Output (Peak SPL @ 1m): 126 dB
- LF Driver: 254 mm (10-inch) driver with 64 mm (2.5-inch) voice coil
- HF Driver: 25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8"
- Cross-over: Full-range only, 1.8 kHz
- Input Connections: 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Multi-angle plywood, black texture paint finish; One top-mounted handle; Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining
- Mounting and Suspension: 9 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35 mm pole-socket
- Net Weight: 20kg / 44lbs
- Shipping Weight: 23kg / 50lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 330 x 560 x 330 mm / 13 x 22 x 13 in
|Shipping Weight (kg)||23.000000|
|Power||300 Watts RMS|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
|Speaker Impedance||8 Ohms|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!