Student Edition Custom 24
Featuring the classic PRS Mahogany and Maple body construction, with gorgeous aesthetics, and a versatile set of pickups, this guitar is designed to stand out in all the right ways, whether you play live or in the studio.
PRS SE Custom 24 Sapphire Electric Guitar Highlights
- Affordable solid-bodied guitar, inspired by the classic PRS Custom 24
- Comfortable to play, and suitable for most playstyles
- Stylish looks, with a brand new Sapphire finish
- Maple neck, carved with a Wide Thin profile shape, and capped with a 24-fret Rosewood fingerboard
- Classic PRS Bird fret markers
- Two 85/15 "S" humbucker pickups offer a versatile array of tones
- 3-way pickup selector, and a Push/Pull coil-tap function within the Tone control pot
As mentioned above, this SE series guitar features the kind of tonewood combination that's a staple of PRS guitars: a Solid Mahogany back, capped with a Maple top.
This top also comes equipped with a Flamed Maple veneer, that's been given a gorgeous Sapphire finish for a look that was previously only found on the higher-end PRS instruments.
Top Notch Hardware
Nickel hardware has been used, with PRS SE tuners at the distinctively shaped headstock, offering fast and secure tuning of your strings.
On the body of the PRS SE Custom 24 is a PRS patented tremolo bridge which allows for great whammy action for the most expressive performances.
Giving the PRS SE Custom 24 its wide ranging tonal versatility is a set of two 85/15 "S" humbucking pickups.
Delivering good output with nicely balanced tone, these humbuckers are coil-tap enabled via the push-pull tone control knob, increasing your sonic options with this great guitar.
A three-way blade switch allows you to select how you want to use your pickups be that either of the pickups individually or a combination of the two.
Allowing for further sculpting of your sound is a push-pull tone control and a volume knob so you can adjust the level of your overall output.
PRS SE Custom 24 Sapphire Electric Guitar Specs
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple and Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Sapphire (Top), Black (Back)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth at The Nut: 25/32"
- Width of Fretboard at The Body: 2-1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||s / se / custom|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
December 18, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.