Student Edition Singlecut Guitar
Featuring a shorter 24.5" scale length, Wide Fat neck profile, and two thick-sounding humbucker pickups, this is a real workhorse of a guitar with the kind of output that's ideal for live performances.
PRS SE 245 Vintage Sunburst Electric Guitar Highlights
- Classic single-cutaway body design
- Shorter 24.5" scale length, allows for easy string bends and less hand fatigue
- Mahogany Neck with a Wide Fat profile shape
- Mahogany body, with a Bevelled Maple top and Flame Maple veneer
- Classic-style Vintage Sunburst finish
- 22-fret Rosewood fingerboard, with PRS Bird fret-markers
- Two thick-sounding PRS 245 "S" humbucker pickups, with independent Volume and Tone controls
- Stoptail bridge works perfectly alongside the PRS Designed tuners for precise intonation and superior tuning stability
Classic Single Cutaway Design
For the PRS SE 245, the body has been crafted with a back of thick Mahogany and sports a bevelled Maple top piece.
A Flame Maple veneer is sitting on top if the top-piece, which beautifully shows off the wood grain beneath the Vintage Sunburst finish.
In addition to this, attached to the body is a Mahogany neck with a comfortable Wide Fat neck. On top of this, you get a 22-fret Rosewood fingerboard sporting iconic PRS Birds fret markers.
Top Notch Hardware
Nickel hardware has been used, with PRS designed tuners at the distinctively shaped headstock, offering fast and secure tuning of your strings.
On the body of the PRS SE 245 is a PRS designed stoptail bridge, ensuring perfect alignment and accurate intonation of your strings.
Giving the PRS SE 245 its classic hard-rock voice is a pair of SE 245 humbuckers. These well-balanced pickups offer thick, lush-sounding cleans, and snarly overdriven tones, perfect for both live and studio work.
Each of these pickups has their own dedicated volume and tone controls so you can really sculpt your sound.
On the upper bout, you’ll find a three-way toggle pickup selector switch allowing you to choose from using either of the pickups individually or a combination of the two.
PRS SE 245 Vintage Sunburst Electric Guitar Specs
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple and Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.5"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Neck Depth at The Nut: 27/32"
- Width of Fretboard at The Body: 2-1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 245 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 245 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls For Each Pickup and 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector On Upper Bout
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||single cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
December 18, 2019Read Article
November 14, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.