The PRS S2 Satin Standard 24 Walnut Electric Guitar is the latest incarnation of a guitar first introduced by Paul Reed Smith in 1987: the PRS Standard.
A True Player's Guitar
This guitar combines PRS tone with a no-nonsense approach to performing, with subtle-yet-classy aesthetics, and is perfect for players who prefer a stripped-down approach to their music.
PRS S2 Satin Standard 24 Walnut Electric Guitar Highlights
- Premium-quality, solid-bodied electric guitar
- Mahogany body and set Mahogany neck results in a distinctive resonance and powerful sustain
- Smooth Rosewood fingerboard, with 24 frets
- Two 85/15 "S" Humbucker pickups with coil-splitting option situated in the Tone control (Push/Pull activation)
- PRS Patented Tremolo bridge and Low Mass Locking tuners result in superior tuning stability
- Includes PRS padded Gig Bag
- Finance options available
Rock Solid Construction
True to the PRS Standard's roots, this S2 Satin Standard 24 features an all Mahogany construction for the Body and Neck.
This construction results in a naturally rich, round, warm tone, that's an ideal match for the 85/15 "S" humbucker pickups.
The scale length is 25" putting it slap bang in the middle of LP and S-Style guitars. The almost impossibly thin 1mm satin finish really gives this guitar a smooth clean feel making playing a breeze.
When it comes to tone, build and electrical layout, the S2 shines by offering the best of both worlds.
This guitars DNA is made up of some of the most popular existing single coil and humbucking guitars in the world.
PRS On A Budget
As far as premium-grade instruments go, PRS are up there with the best of them. This guitar has been made with aspiring and seasoned professionals in mind, but is still available at a relatively budget-friendly price.
Available To Order Now
If you'd like to query the availability of this awesome guitar contact our Online Sales Team or your local PMT Store directly.
Don't forget, if you order this guitar Online you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
PRS Satin Standard 24 Walnut Satin Electric Guitar Specs
- Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Walnut
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 27/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2-1/4”
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1-21/32”
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Dots
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push-Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Selector
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||s / se / custom|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*