To celebrate 35 glorious years since the release of their iconic Custom 24, PRS have developed a range of special limited edition guitars - like this PRS 35th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 Guitar in Faded Blue Smokeburst.
Premium-Quality, Limited Edition Guitar
Packed full of PRS style, class, and boutique-style tonal options, this awesome guitar would be ideal for a gigging musician looking for a new gig-ready workhorse of an axe..
PRS 35th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 Faded Blue Smokeburst Highlights
- Professional-grade electric guitar, built to celebrate PRS's 35th Anniversary
- Captures the foundational elements of the iconic Custom 24
- Solid Mahogany back, with a Figured Maple top piece
- Stylish Faded Blue Smokeburst finish
- Mahogany neck with a Pattern Regular profile shape, and a 24-fret Rosewood fingerboard
- Iconic PRS Bird fret markers
- Two 85/15 "S" humbucker pickups, with a 3-way selector switch and two "coil-tap" mini-toggles
- PRS Patented Tremolo bridge and Low Mass Locking tuners offer increased tuning stability and accurate intonation
- Includes PRS Gig Bag
35 Years Of PRS
At the Winter NAMM show in 1985, Paul Reed Smith stunned the guitar world when he introduced his Custom 24 and Custom 22 models to the public.
These incredible, versatile guitars have since been played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring pro's the world over ever since.
As a celebration of this momentous event, PRS have designed an array of limited edition guitars, including this awesome 35th Anniversary S2 Custom 24.
True to the company's legacy, this S2 Custom 24 features that traditional double-cutaway body shape, carved from solid Mahogany with a Figured Maple top.
This combination of woods results in a naturally warm tone, but with a high-end snap - the kind of sound that's synonymous with PRS guitars.
In addition to this, the set-in Mahogany neck features a Pattern Regular profile shape, making it incredibly comfortable to play, whatever your play-style.
Complimenting the natural tones generated by the guitar's construction is a set of 85/15 "S" humbuckers, sitting in the neck and bridge positions.
These pickups help give the guitar the rich and articulate voice that PRS are renowned for, and are further enhanced by the two mini toggle switches which activate the Coil-Tap function on each pickup.
When the Coil Tap circuits are activated, these pickups are transformed from Humbucker to true Single-Coil mode, making the guitar one of the most versatile in the current PRS lineup.
As stated above, this awesome guitar will be available in limited numbers only - so be sure to place your order sooner, rather than later to avoid missing out!
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this guitar.
PRS 35th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 Faded Blue Smokeburst Specs
- Top Wood: Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Faded Blue Smokeburst
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Truss Rod Cover: 35th Anniversary
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch and Two Mini Coil-Tap Switches
- Included Accessories: Gig Bag
- Strings: 10's
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||s / se / custom|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
December 18, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.