PRS 35th Anniversary Custom 24 Violet Blueburst
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Are you looking to invest in a new, premium-quality electric guitar, that looks and sounds fantastic, and helps celebrate more than 3 decades of innovation and quality? Then we have just the thing for you!
Celebrating 35 Years Of A Legend
At 1985's Winter NAMM event, Paul Reed Smith stole the show with the introduction of his (now) legendary Custom 22 and Custom 24 guitars.
To celebrate this we have the PRS 35th Anniversary Custom 24, seen here in a gorgeous Violet Blueburst finish, helping us to see just why these boutique-style instruments have remained amongst the most popular on the market since that day.
PRS 35th Anniversary Custom 24, Violet Blueburst Highlights
- Limited edition electric guitar, built to celebrate 35 glorious years of the Custom 24
- Solid Mahogany back piece, with a Carved Flame maple top
- Stunning Violet Blueburst finish
- Comfortable Pattern Regular neck offers a rock-solid playing feel
- Rosewood fingerboard with PRS Bird inlays
- Two 85/15 Humbucker pickups, with independent coil split switches, and a 3-way selector
- Gen III PRS Patented tremolo and locking tuners deliver superior levels of tuning stability
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
Classic PRS Construction
Inspired by some of the most popular and highly regarded electric guitars in modern history, this PRS Ltd Edition Custom 24 is constructed with a Solid Mahogany back and a Figured Maple top.
Bringing these two woods together in this manner results in an overall warm, mellow tone, with bright and snappy overtones, a fast attack, lots of natural sustain, and added low-end punch. When combined with the 85/15 pickups, the end result is simply incredible
In addition to this, the guitar sports a comfortable Pattern Regular neck, capped with a Rosewood fingerboard with those famous PRS Bird fret markers.
Personally designed by none other than Paul Reed Smith himself, the super-versatile 85/15 humbucker offers a remarkable amount of clarity with an extended high and low ends.
Unlike a traditional Custom 24 though, the pickup switch on this guitar is a 3-way toggle, but each pickup features its own independent Coil Split switch, giving you plenty of tonal options to play around with.
PRS 35th Anniversary Custom 24, Violet Blueburst Specs
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Double Cutaway
- Top Material: Carved Figured Maple
- Colour: Violet Blueburst
Neck And Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: PRS Birds
- Number of Frets: 24
Hardware And Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Phase III Locking Tuners w/ Faux Bone Buttons
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup: 85/15
- Neck Pickup: 85/15
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 2x Mini-Toggle Switches
- Pickup Switching: 3-way Switch
- Case: Hardshell Case (Included)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||s / se / custom|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.