Are you a regular gigging musician, seeking a rugged and reliable method of transporting your wonderful Line 6 Helix Floor unit from show to show? Then we have just the thing for you.
Hardwearing, Waterproof Softcase
The Protection Racket PROLINE HX Floor Softcase has been specially designed to protect the Line 6 Helix Floor multi-effects unit from all but the harshest of treatment.
Protection Racket PROLINE HX Floor Softcase Highlights
- Proline protection for your Helix Floor - tailored specifically for pure peace of mind
- Waterproof, extremely durable design protects against unexpected rain
- Comfortable foam/neoprene carry handle for ease of transportation
- Give your Helix Floor the protection it deserves with quality you can trust
Crafted from hardwearing, durable materials, and with a waterproof outer layer, this case will keep your Helix Floor safe from both splashes and scratches.
In addition to this, the 5mm thick soft interior absorbs most knocks, whilst the non-abrasive synthetic fleece material makes for a hassle-free transit of your Helix from A to B right through to Z.
Protection Racket PROLINE HX Floor Softcase Specs
- Product: Protection Racket Proline HXF-P004-00 Helix Floor Soft Case
- Code: GHXFP00400
- Colour: Black
- Case Type: Soft Case
- For Product Type: Helix Floor
- Exterior: 600 Denier Polyester - Waterproof - 3mm Hard Outter for Added Protection
- Core: 8 mm Bini Foam
- Interior: 5 mm Soft Inner for Shock Absorbency w/ Non Abrasive Synthethic Fleece
- Zip: High Quality YKK Zip w/ Nickel Plated Stainless Steel Zip Pulls
- Handle: Comfortable Foam/Neoprene w/ Silicone Luggage Tag and Identity Card
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.