Prophet Rev2 Desktop Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
The Prophet Rev2 Desktop is a 16-voice polyphonic analogue synthesizer module.
Reinvented Modern Classic
A reinvention of a modern classic, the Prophet Rev2 Desktop gives you the same power and ease of use as the keyboard version but with the added versatility and portability that a module version brings.
Bringing you all the key features of the Prophet '08 poly synth but with twice the polyphony, twice the mod matrix, waveshape modulation on all waveforms, digital effects per layer in stacked and split voice mode, a polyphonic step sequencer per layer and more, this is a serious evolution.
What's more, not only can you download and use the many existing Prophet '08 libraries of sounds but you can enhance them with the new Prophet Rev2 features.
The Prophet Rev2 Desktop offers 16-voice polyphony for you to play with and you can allocate them however you want. Play two-chords with your MIDI controller, stack two 8-voice sounds to create highly complex textured sounds or split your controller into two and play with two separate 8-voice Prophet Rev2 instruments.
The source of the Prophet Rev2's bold sound are its 2/4 pole, low-pass resonant Curtis filters on each voice. You'll find the same filters used on the Prophet '08 as well as many classic synths from the 1970s and '80s.
A seperate Audio Mod control is also on board, allowing you to add even more harmonic complexity and movement to your sound.
With its integrated power supply, USB support and highly visible OLED display, the Prophet Rev2 Desktop is perfect for performing with on stage and in the studio.
From its great performance sounds to its sonic shaping, poly step sequencing and more, this is one incrediby powerful synthesizer.
Buy the Sequencer Prophet Rev2 Desktop polyphonic analogue synthesizer module from PMT Online and wield serious synth power however you creativity commands.
Prophet Rev2 Desktop Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer Specs:
- 2 digitally controlled analog oscillators (DCOs) per voice (plus sub octave on oscillator 1) with selectable sawtooth, triangle, saw/triangle mix, and pulse waves (with pulse-width modulation)
- Glide (portamento): separate rates per oscillator
- White noise generator
- Analog VCAs
- Hard sync
- 1 analog Curtis low-pass filter per voice, selectable 2- and 4-pole operation (self-resonating in 4-pole mode)
- 3 envelope generators: filter, VCA, and assignable (four-stage ADSR + delay); Envelope 3 can loop.
- Polyphonic step sequencer with up to 64 steps (6 notes per step), and ties and rests. Separate 16 x 4 gated step sequencer. Each layer can have a separate sequence.
- 4 LFO’s with key sync per LFO
- 8-slot modulation matrix
- 22 sources
- 53 destinations
- 5 additional dedicated sources: mod wheel, pressure, velocity, breath controller, footswitch
- Programmable arpeggiator with up, down, up+down, random, assign modes
- Selectable note value: 16th note, 8th note triplet, 8th note, dotted 8th note, quarter note
- One, two, or three octave range
- Re-latching arpeggiation
- Note repeat
- 55 knobs and 35 buttons enable deep and comprehensive editing with little to no menu diving.
- 512 Factory Programs (4 banks of 128) and 512 fully editable User Programs with 2 layers (2 separate sounds) in each Program
- MIDI In, Out, Thru
- Main stereo audio output: 1/4" unbalanced
- Output B stereo audio output: 1/4" unbalanced
- Sustain pedal input: accepts normally on or normally off momentary footswitch.
- Pedal/CV input: responds to expression pedals or control voltages ranging from 0 to 5 VDC (protected against higher or negative voltages).
- Headphone output: 1/4" stereo phone jack.
- IEC AC power inlet for internal power supply
- Operates worldwide on voltages between 100 and 240 volts at 50 to 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 22 watts maximum (17 watts for 8-voice configuration; 22 watts for 16-voice configuration)
- Oiled African mahogany wood end panels
- Dimensions: 7.9" (20 cm) W x 21.6" (54.8 cm) L x 3.3" (8.4 cm) H
- Weight: 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.