The 515 was designed by Slipknot drummer Joey Jordison. It features a classic 5A diameter, a slim neck for fast precise rebound and a full round bead for great articulation and projection. The “blood red ink” also contains Joey’s actual blood! Not only can you own a stick with Joey’s signature, you can own a piece of Joey himself! Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel.
For over 50 years, Promark has been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D'Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based Promark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, Ringo Starr, and many more. Promark – Make Your Mark.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16"
- Large round wood tip provides a bright, clear and loud tone that is articulate on cymbal bells
- Slim neck for a fast and responsive rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
|Packed Weight (kg)||0.1000|
February 7, 2020Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.