Presonus Temblor T8 Subwoofer
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Temblor’s extensive user controls include input gain (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable) and a continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz) that let you create a seamless crossover transition between your full-range studio monitors and subwoofer for a more accurate listening environment.
A switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Temblor’s outputs to the main monitors, avoiding destructive cancellation and reinforcement in the subwoofer’s upper range.
The result is a subwoofer that can be adjusted to perfectly complement not only our Sceptre™ CoActual™, Eris™, and Ceres™ BT active studio monitors but virtually any studio monitor.
T8 Ins and Outs
The T8 provides two sets of inputs: left and right, balanced ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs. This enables it to pair well with PreSonus’ Ceres BT-series active speakers and home-stereo speakers, as well as personal-studio systems.
Similarly, the T8 offers left and right balanced ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA pass-through outputs for connecting satellite speakers.
If you are using your subwoofer with a home stereo or home theater system or a smaller studio system that does not require XLRs or two subwoofers, consider the T8.
- T8: 8-inch, downward-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- T8: Round, rear-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
Controls and filters
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Temblor outputs to the main monitors
Power and safety
- T8: 200 watt, Class AB amplification
- Internal damping and heat sink
- Integrated rubber feet for stable placement
Inputs and outputs
- T8: Left and right, balanced ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- T8: Left and right, balanced ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA outputs
- 2- Balanced ¼” TRS
- 2- Unbalanced RCA
- 2- Balanced ¼” TRS (full range with 80 Hz HPF option
- 2- Unbalanced RCA (full range with 80 Hz HPF option)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 200 Hz
- Low Pass Filter Frequency: 50 – 130 Hz (variable)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >98 dB (A weighted)
- THD: 0.05%
- Amplifier Power: 200W peak, 100W RMS
- Power Consumption: 120W
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Peak SPL at 1m: 104 dB
- Woofer: 8” glass-composite, downward-firing
- Acoustic Port: Rear-firing bass reflex (round)
- Input Gain Range: -30 to +6 dB
- Polarity Switch: 0° or 180° 0° or 180°
- Low Pass Filter Control: 50 Hz to 130 Hz
- High Pass Filter Switch : On/Off
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- Power: 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Physical: Width 10.2” (260 mm) Depth 12.6” (320 mm) Height 11” (280 mm)
- Weight: 21.2 lbs (9.6 kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!