Fron the release of the original Studio One in April 2009, through to the modern day, PreSonus have been offering producers, studio engineers, and EDM composers an incredible DAW alternative for their audio projects.
Work Better, Faster
Building upon brand new foundations, Studio One wasn't bogged down by legacy code and as a result managed to tempt many musicians away from more traditional software. With the Studio One 4 Professional Edition, PreSonus have pushed the boat out even further than before!
PreSonus Studio One 4 Highlights
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, advanced automation features, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio
- Chord Track manipulates audio and note data of any or all tracks for Harmonic Editing and song prototyping
- Incredible new virtual instruments: Impact XT and SampleOne XT for powerful beat or loop-based composition, live sampling, and robust sample editing
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine/sequencer style UI
- AAF import for easy song/session exchange with other applications for collaboration (Pro Tools,. Logic, Nuendo, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, and more)
- Studio One 4 operates on 64-bit operating systems only.
Designed for ease of use, whilst retaining a superior level of performance, Studio One 4 Professional seamlessly combines the time-tested recording studio setup with ultra-modern, beat-oriented production process, allowing your creative juices to flow more prominently than ever.
Plenty of New Features
Featuring an all-new Harmonic Editing function (allowing Instrument and Audio tracks to dynamically follow chord progressions), the next-generation Impact XT and Sample One XT virtual instruments (ideal for Hip Hop and EDM producers), and even an all-new Drum Editor, Studo One is the complete mastering suite!
Bigger and Better than Ever
With it's highly efficient, single-screen interface, Studio One 4 Professional is capable of housing an unlimited number of tracks, and features some of the most advanced virtual instruments, intuitive editing tools, and mastering functions on the market. This allows you to spend more time creating music rather than trying to work out what to click next.
Further enhanced by a state of the art 64-bit double-precision mix engine, high-quality analog-sounding VSI's, and a higher controller resolution than ever before, Studio One's audio quality is, quite simply, second to none.
New Features for Studio One 4 Include
- AAF Import/Export
- Flexible arranging tools
- Full integration with Notion
- More than 20 GB of carefully curated content
- Analogue console emulation
- Advanced step sequencing
- Unified hardware control with FaderPort series of hands-on controllers
- Chord track
- Realtime chord re-harmonisation of Audio and Instrument tracks
- Intuitive chord selector
- Automatic chord detection
- Realtime chord input from MIDI device
- Song key signature with detection
- Chord transpose
Order your PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional today from PMT Online - an Authorised PreSonus UK Dealer!
|MPN||S1 PROFESSIONAL 4.0|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*