Isn't technology wonderful, the Presonus Studio 192uses the power of USB 3.0 to offer 8 mic preamps, speaker switching, headphone mixes, talkback and ADAT expansion in one unit. A whole load of functionality with incredible low latency, masterfully designed Xmax mic preamps and per channel Fat Channel processing for a high end studio sound when recording.
Studio 192 is an ultra-low-latency USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command center in one rackspace. It offers 26 x 32 I/O and pristine audio quality up to 192 kHz with 8 digitally controlled XMAX Class A mic preamps and flexible connectivity options. More than just abundant I/O, Studio 192 is designed to be the central hub for any project or professional studio. Onboard Talkback mic, zero-latency monitor mixing with effects, speaker switching, two independent headphone amps, and Main Mix Dim/Mono let you manage your mix from recording to mastering. Tight integration with Studio One provides remote control over microphone preamp and zero-latency monitor mixing from your recording environment. Studio One’s exclusive hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on your computer’s processor and on the Studio 192 DSP, switching between playback and recording with a sonically seamless transition. Zero-latency monitoring with effects is also available from UC Surface for third-party DAW users.
- Your audio interface and studio command center in one rack space:
- Pristine audio up to 192 kHz
- Eight remote controllable mic preamps
- Monitor mixing, speaker switching, and more from included Studio One Artist or UC Surface
- Zero-latency monitoring with award-winning StudioLive Fat Channel processing on every analog input
- Ultra low latency, 24-bit, 192 kHz USB 3.0 audio interface
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs x 32 outputs (8x14 at 192 kHz)
- 8 XMAX remote controllable mic preamps, 2 instrument inputs, 6 balanced line level inputs
- Flawless analog signal path with top-quality 118 dB digital conversion
- 8 balanced outputs for monitor mixing
- Individual stereo main balanced outputs with mono, dim, mute, and level control accessible from front panel or UC Surface
- Onboard talkback mic
- Two high-volume headphone outs with dedicated DACs for optimal headphone monitoring
- Flexible routing and zero-latency monitor mixing options
- Tight integration with Studio One for multitrack music production, Studio One Artist included
- Compatible with most music software for Mac or Windows
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
November 14, 2018Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*