Presonus Eris HD10 BT Closed-cup Bluetooth Headphones
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Looking for a new set of high-quality headphones, with incredible sound clarity, and wireless connectivity? Then these Presonus Eris HD10 BT's could well be for you!
Studio Sound Wherever You Go
If you're an audio engineer or professional musician looking for a set of high-quality headphones, that allow you to hear every sonic detail, without the need to be plugged in, then the Eris HD10 BT's from Presonus need to be on your radar.
Featuring Bluetooth connectivity and Active Noise Canceling technology, these headphones are ideal whether you're walking down a busy street, sitting in the middle seat of an airplane, or working in the studio.
Presonus Eris HD10 BT Closed-cup Bluetooth Headphones Highlights
- High quality, wireless studio headphones with Active Noise Cancelling technology
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connectivity, plus optional wired connection
- Reduced environmental noise thanks to ANC
- Closed back, over-ear design for superior isolation
- Easy-to-use level and track navigation controls
- 40mm drivers for studio-quality sound reproduction
- Single-button call functionality, with built in microphone
- Up to 16 hours of continuous battery life
- 96 dB sensitivity (+-3 dB)
- Balanced frequency response (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Micro USB charging cable and hardshell carrying case included
Crafted with 40mm drivers, Eris HD10BT headphones deliver the kind of superior clarity and extended bass response that you'd expect from professional studio headphones.
In addition to this, the over-ear design guarantees optimal sound isolation, whether you're in the studio producing or listening to your favourite playlist.
Whether you need to connect directly to your audio interface, mixer, computer, or mobile device, the Eris HD10 BT headphones have got you covered.
Featuring touch controls to quickly pair your Bluetooth device, up to 16 hours of battery life (when fully charged), and even a built-in microphone so you can answer your phone without removing them, these headphones truly are built for the musician on the go.
Active Noise Cancelling
There's nothing worse on a long commute than having your favourite playlist or audiobooks interrupted by background noise, but thankfully those days can now be behind you.
Thanks to the inclusion of ANC (Active Noise Cancelling) technology, the Eric HD10 BT headphones can be turned into your own private listening environment.
ANC can be activated with or without Bluetooth, allowing you to use it when and wherever you need it - althout it's worth noting that, when activated, this can shorten your battery life, but still give you up to 8 hours of play time.
In addition to this, the headphones include a hardshell case, allowing you to take your Eris HD10 BT's and all of your cables with you, wherever you go.
Presonus Eris HD10 BT Closed-cup Bluetooth Headphones Technical Specs
- Type: Closed cup, circumaural
- Drivers: 40 mm, 16 ohm
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 100 Hz to 10 kHz
- Sensitivity (Headphones): 96 dB
- Sensitivity (ANC Microphone): -36 dB
- Sensitivity (Call Microphone): -45 dB
- Bluetooth Operating Range: 33 feet (10M)
- Playtime: Up to 16 hours (ANC off); Up to 8 hours (ANC on)
- Lithium Battery: 3.7V, 300mAH
- User Controls: Power/pair/call answer, volume, ANC on/off
- Connections: 1/8" stereo audio input, micro USB charging port
- Included Accessories: Micro USB charging cable, 1/8" audio cable, 1/8" to 1/4" audio adapter, hardshell carrying case
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|Power Supply||Charged by USB cable (Included)|
|MPN||Eris HD10 BT|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!