Looking for a powerful new monitor or two to spruce up your home studio? Then check out the PreSonus Eris E7 XT Active Studio Monitor!
2-Way Active Studio Monitors With EBM Waveguide
This 2-way studio monitor offers an excellent combination of that signture Eris acoustic tuning, diverse connectivity, and incredible audio quality with an EBM waveguide for an even wide high-frequency dispersion and a larger, ported enclosure for deeper lows.
PreSonus Eris E7 XT Active Studio Monitor Highlights
- 6.55-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (32 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100 degree (H) x 60 degree (V) EBM waveguide and ported enclosure
- Tuning Controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space)
- 130 Watt, Class AB bi-amplification drives up to 104 dB of sound
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 104 dB maximum continuous SPL
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, external mains fuse, and subsonic protection
Crystal-Clear, Transparent Sound
With up to 104 dB of studio-quality audio from its 6.5" woven composite LF driver, the Eris E7 XT is the perfect addition to any home studio.
In addition to this, the inclusion of narrow vertical disperion, versatile I/O, acoustic tuning features, and an EBM waveguide, means you can connect these monitors to pretty much anything, anywhere to great effect.
An Update To A Lauded Classic
To take the awsome Eris to the next level, PreSonus have equipped the 1.25" silk-dome tweeter with a Hugh Sarvis-designed EBM Waveguide.
This uipgrade delivers a much wide and more controlled sweet spot, making the monitors perfect for group listening and collaboration.
In addition to this, a larger, ported enclosure extends the bass response of the 6.5" woven composition LF driver without muddying up the sound.
PreSonus Eris E7 XT Active Studio Monitor Specs
- 1- Balanced XLR
- 1- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- 1- Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 42 Hz - 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 70W
- HF Amplifier Power: 60W
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 104 dB
- LF Driver: 6.5"
- HF Driver: 1.25" silk dome
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhm
- Dispersion: 100 degrees horizontal by 60 degrees vertical
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- HF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- Low Cut: Flat, 80 Hz, or 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -2 dB, or -4 dB
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Width: 9.4" (240 mm)
- Depth: 9.5" (242 mm)
- Height: 14.4" (365 mm)
- Weight: 18.5 lbs (8.4 kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|MPN||Eris E7 XT|
|Tweeter||1.25" Silk Done Tweeter|
|Woofer Size||6.5" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!