Presonus Eris E4.5 BT Active Media Monitors (Pair)
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Are you in the market for a versatile new nearfield monitor setup, that offers studio-quality audio, and is compact enough to fit into most spaces? Then a pair of Presonus Eris E4.5 BT Active Media Monitors could well be for you!
Sound You Can Trust
The PreSonus Eris collection can be found in professional and home studios worldwide, and renowned for their clarity and reliability.
For the Eris E4.5 BT, PreSonus have employed the same technologies that they use in the larger Eris models, resluting in a studio-quality output, with smooth and accurate frequency response, coupled with BlueTooth technology to suit a wide range of applications.
Presonus Eris E4.5 BT Active Media Monitors (Pair) Highlights
- High quality, home studio reference monitors
- Stereo Bluetooth wireless input
- 50 watt (25w/side), Class AB bi-amplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier "soft start" feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
- Balanced 1/4" TRS, unbalanced 1/8" stereo, and RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 1/8" output
- High and low-frequency tuning controls
- Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
- Bluetooth pairing button
- 4.5" woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1", ultra-low-mass, silk-done, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimised, resonance-supressing internal bracing
- Perfect for home-studio and multimedia applications
Featuring a set of specially-designed, 4.5" woofers, these Eris E4.5 BT monitors output a tight low end that you can actually feel, sitting alongside a crisp and clean overall sound.
Complimenting this woofer is a one-inch, silk-dome tweeter, which accurately reproduces transients and high frequencies, delivering a smooth and refined sound.
Thanks to the design of this tweeter, you will be able to hear an accurate stereo image, even if you move around the room.
Once you've place the speakers where you need them, you can fine tune their output via the High and Low frequency controls on the rear, ensuring they always sound their best.
In addition to this, the volume knob is situated on the front-panel, allowing you to adjust both the Speaker and Headphone outputs to your liking.
As if that wasn't enough, these speakers come equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 integration, allowing you to stream audio from a mobile device with ease.
With four different type of audio inputs, these speakers are ideal whether you want to play games, listen to music, or even create content - wirelessly, or wired vya the TRS and RCA inputs.
Thanks to their compact and powerful design, the Eris E4.5 BT pair is the ideal solution for any small-to-medium-sized space.
These speakers, like all from PreSonus, offer a consistent, accurate listening experience, with the smooth and and even frequency that has made Eris studio and media reference monitors popular the world over.
Presonus Eris E4.5 BT Active Media Monitors (Pair) Technical Specs
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 1- Stereo 1/8"
- 2- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- 2- Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
- Amplifier Power: 25W/speaker
- LF Driver: 4.5"
- HF Driver: 1" silk dome
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 100 dB
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhm
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 100 Hz)
- HF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 10 kHz)
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Width: 5.6" (141 mm)
- Depth: 6.4" (162 mm)
- Height: 8.3" (210 mm)
- Weight (per pair): 6.4 lb. (2.9 kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|MPN||Eris E4.5 BT|
|Power||50 Watts (25w/Side)|
|Woofer Size||4.5" Woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!