Pre-Owned Yamaha StagePas 1K MKI Portable PA System
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 6 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition with no noticeable marks or scratches, comes with gig bag - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Nottingham Store directly!
The Yamaha StagePas 1K portable PA system gives you fantastic sound and incredible power in an amazingly compact and portable all-in-one PA system.
Simple, Impressive, Professional
Yamaha have designed the StagePas 1K to deliver professional results from a simple to use, incredibly portable PA system.
Featuring streaming Bluetooth support, built-in SPX digital reverbs, EQ, multi-band compressor and more in a 1000W portable PA system, the Yamaha StagePas 1K delivers impressive, professional performance.
Yamaha StagePas 1K Key Features:
- 1000W Class-D Power Output
- Best In Class 12” Subwoofer
- 10 x 1.5” Drivers for Slim Line Array Speaker
- Digital Mixer (3 Mono Mic/Line + 1 Stereo Line)
- Multi-Band Comrpessor “Mode” for Master Output
- 1-Knob EQ for Per Channel
- 4 Types of High-Resolution SPX Digital Reverbs with Parameter Control
- 2 x Hi-Z (High Impedance Inputs)
- Link Out and Monitor Out
- Includes High Quality Dedicated Cover
J-Curve Slim Array
To handle the higher frequencies, the Yamaha StagePas 1K features a slim line array fitted with ten small-diameter 1.5” speakers.
Incorporating a J-curve configuration, the line array is able to offer 30-degrees of vertical coverage with a span of 170-degrees.
With ten drivers, the StagePas 1000 line array is able to offer incredibly clear, high quality and consistent sound.
Delivering this great sound over long distances with uniform performance throughout its coverage, the Yamaha StagePas 1K will be enjoyed by your audience equally from the front row to the very back.
Class-Leading 12” “Compact” Subwoofer
Taking over low frequency duties is the StagePas 1K PA system’s 12” woofer.
While the 12” driver itself isn’t quite “compact”, Yamaha have designed the enclosure around it to be both small and light weight.
As a result, the StagePas 1K is able to be incredibly portable while still offering the huge sound only a 12” woofer can provide.
What’s more, the StagePas 1K utilises Yamaha’s own Twisted Flare Port technology.
By reducing wind port noise that occurs with compact bass-reflex subwoofers, the Twisted Flare Porte technology maximises low-end output so the StagePas 1K can give you even deeper, more powerful distortion-free bass.
Top of its class for output power, the StagePas 1K portable PA system’s 100W Class-D amplifier module delivers a huge 119 dB SPL despite the compact size of the cabinet.
Digital Mixer with Versatile Input
Adding to the incredible flexibility of this compact PA system is a 5-channel digital mixer.
This mixer boasts three mono microphone/line inputs and stereo inputs giving you some great options for what you want to amplify.
Additionally, two of the mono input channels are equipped with Hi-Z connectivity so you can input your electro-acoustic guitar or other instrument directly.
Phone and 1/8” mini jack inputs are present so you can connect a multitude of media devices such as an MP3, CD player etc. for playing backing tracks or whatever else you please.
Additionally, with the Yamaha StagePas 1K supporting Bluetooth, you can wirelessly stream audio from your device for incredible convenience.
Allowing you to really shape your sound to perfection no matter the venue or music style, the Yamaha StagePas 1K has some great controls.
A 1-knob EQ is on hand so you can quickly and easily get an optimised multi-band EQ setting to suit your source and the room’s acoustics.
Four types of high-resolution digital SPX reverbs are on board and feature parametric control so you can get just the sound you need.
There are also several master output compression settings ready for a number of applications such as “Speech”, “Music” and more.
Better yet – all of these functions can be set with a single knob with Yamaha simplifying jobs such as EQ and compression so you can get great results fast.
Setting up the Yamaha StagePas 1000 couldn’t be easier.
Everything you need is all there in one package – just fit the two speakers and speaker unit into the sub and you’re pretty much done. You don’t need any additional cables or speaker stand.
What’s more, the StagePas 1K includes its own dedicated cover.
While the primary purpose of this cover is to protect your new StagePas 1K with compartments to fit all the components, it had additional compartments for other gear you take along with you.
Your microphones, cables and more can fit conveniently into the pockets of the StagePas 1K’s cover, keeping everything you need together in one perfectly portable place.
StagePas Editor App
Available for both iOS and Android, the StagePas Editor app is a dedicated remote control for use with the Yamaha StagePas 1K.
Using the StagePas Editor app, you can easily adjust the volume and EQ remotely via Bluetooth – perfect for mid-performance tweaks.
What’s more, once you’ve found the settings you like, you can save them and make a library of ready-made settings for specific songs, venues or applications. Perfect for quick setups and consistent performance night after night.
Get This Performance for Yourself
Whether you’re a singer-songwriter, in a band, a DJ or public speaker, the Yamaha StagePas 1K has everything you need for reliable, professional performance.
Buy the Yamaha StagePas 1K and open yourself up to a whole world of performance potential with fantastic sound from an amazingly compact and portable PA system.
Yamaha StagePas 1K Portable PA System Specs:
- System Type: Powered subwoofer with a line array speaker
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 37 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Angle (Horizontal x Vertical): 170-Degrees x 30-Degrees
- Crossover Frequency: 240 Hz
- Maximum Output Level (Measured peak, IEC noise@1m): 119 dB SPL
- Power Consumption: 25 W (Idle), 85 W (1/8 power)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): System (maximum) 334 x 2,000 x 415 mm
- Weight: 23.0 kg
- Number of Mixing Channels: 5
- Analog Inputs: Mono mic/line x 3 + mono line x 2, stereo line x1, LINK IN (MONO)
- Bluetooth Audio Inputs: A2DP (SBC,AAC)
- Channel Functions: Hi-Z switch : CH2/3
- EQ/Effects: 1-knob EQ : ALL channels, MODE (SPEECH/MUSIC/CLUB), 4 types of reverb, (HALL/PLATE/ROOM/ECHO) : CH1-3
- Outputs: LINK OUT (MONO/R), MONITOR OUT (MONO)
- External Controls: Reverb Foot Switch (Optional), StagePas Editor (iOS/Android App)
- Content Protection Method: SCMS-T
- Bluetooth Version: Ver 5.0
- Transmission Frequencies: 2,402–2,480MHz
- Wireless Output: Class 1
- Maximum Wireless Output Power (EIRP): 15dBm (32mW)
- Type: Class-D
- Rated Output: 1000W (Subwoofer: 810W, Line array speaker: 190W)
- Enclosure – Line Array Speaker: Enclosed
- Enclosure – Subwoofer: Bass-Reflex Type
- Speaker Unit – Line Array Speaker: 1.5” (3.8cm) Cone x10
- Speaker Unit – Subwoofer: 12” (30cm) Cone
- Dimensions (W x H x D) – Line Array Speaker: 67 x 582 x 86 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) – Spacer (Each): 67 x 555 x 86 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D) – Subwoofer: 334 x 550 x 418 mm
- Weight – Line Array Speaker: 1.8 kg
- Weight – Spacer (Each): 0.6kg
- Weight – Subwoofer: 20.0 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||30.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.