Pre-Owned Yamaha P115 Digital Piano, Black
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 3 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in good condition with some mild wear and tear - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Newcastle Store directly!
The Yamaha P-115 is designed to meet the needs of beginners and professional piano players. Whether you're just starting out or have experience with keyboards, the P115 offers an authentic, gorgeous Grand Piano sound in a sleek and portable keyboard. It also features a Free app to control the instrument on stage or at home.
Pair the P115 with Yamaha's official piano stand - the L85, and you have a stylish home keyboard set-up that looks elegant in any environment.
Sophisticated Piano Performance
Yamaha P115 Digital Piano Key Features:
- Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard
- Pure CF sound engine
- Built-in Stereo Speaker system
- Complementary rhythm patters
- 10 Pianist Style accompaniments
- High Quality Voicing - Grand Piano x 3, Electric Piano x 3, Organ x 3, Bass x 2, String x 3
- Digital Reverb & Ambience Effects
- Stereo Aux Audio Out
- USB Connectivity
- Sustain & Pedal Unit connectivity
- Free Digital Piano Controller app for easy editing
Pure CF sound engine
The P115 from Yamaha suits every player, from the beginner up to the gigging professional, the P-115 has it covered. At the heart lies is Yamaha's "Pure CF Sound Engine", which has never before been included in a P Series Piano. the Pure CF Sound Engine was professionally recorded from the world renowned CFIIIS Concert Grand Piano, which gives you an idea of how good this piano sounds.
Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard
Yamaha's P115 offers a full-size, 88 Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keybed, which have a truly realistic feel across the board, the lower notes featuring a heavier action than higher notes. This realism in touch and feel will make the 105 an attractive option to professional players that want an authentic grand piano playing experience.
The perfect accompanimentAs well as a rich Grand Piano sound, the P115 also comes with an array of Electric Piano, Organ, Vib.String and Bass sounds built-in. Each sound can be enhanced with 4 digital reverb effects to shape the atmosphere and dynamics. It also features 10 Pianist Styles that adds a backing track as you play chords, transforming simple melodies into ingenious arrangements. Better yet - the P-115 is loaded with 14 popular rhythm patterns including pop, jazz, bossa nova, and more.
With the Yamaha Digital Piano Controller app for iPad, you can control many of the instrument's functions. Voices, rhythms, and other settings can be adjusted, making it easy to access key functions with ease. You can also save your favourite settings for quick recall at any time.
- Number of Keys 88
- Type Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard, matte finish on black keys
- Touch Sensitivity Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Panel Language English
- Tone Generation Piano Sound Pure CF Sound Engine
- Polyphony Number of Polyphony (Max.) 192
- Preset Number of Voices 14
- Reverb Yes (four types)
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC) Yes
- Damper Resonance Yes
- SOUND BOOST Yes
- Functions Dual/Layers Yes
- Split Mode Yes
- Duo Mode Yes
- Preset Number of Preset Songs 14 demo songs and 50 piano songs
- Recording Number of Songs 1
- Number of Tracks 2
- Data Capacity 100 KB per song (approx. 11,000 notes)
- Compatible Data Format Playback SMF (format 0, format 1)
- Recording SMF (format 0)
- Metronome Yes
- Tempo Range 5 - 280
- Transpose -6 to 0,0 to +6
- Tuning 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
- Rhythm 14
- Style 10 (Pianist Style)
- Storage and Connectivity
- Connectivity DC IN DC IN 12 V
- Headphones Standard x 2
- Sustain Pedal Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- Pedal Unit Yes (Optional)
- MIDI No
- AUX OUT [L/L+R][R]
- USB TO HOST Yes
- Amplifiers 7 W x 2
- Speakers 12 cm x 2 + 4 cm x 2
- Power Supply PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts
- Power Consumption 6 W (using PA-150 power adapter)
- Auto Power Off Function Yes
- Included Accessories: Music Rest, Pedal/Footswitch, AC Adaptor PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts
- PIANO STAND NOT INCLUDED
- Weight 11.8kg
- Dimensions: W 1326mm x H 163mm x D 295mm
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.