Pre-Owned Vintage V6 Icon HSS, Distressed Laguna Blue
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 3 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Leeds Store directly!
The V6HMRLB has the appearance of a battle-hardened road warrior with an ultra-gloss finish, but comes equipped with the added benefit of some modern embellishments.
Featuring a balanced pair of Wilkinson WVS vintage-voiced Alnico V pickups, with staggered, chambered edge pole pieces, for authentic tone and contemporary power in the neck and middle positions. A Wilkinson double coil WVC pickup in the bridge position provides high output and hum cancelling operation.
Good things come to those who wait but who has the time for that? The Vintage ICON Series replicates the beautiful, worn-in look and feel of an instrument that has paid its dues, without investing the lifetime's worth of woodshedding, rehearsing, performing and travel.
This is a guitar that already looks like your lifetime companion; the best part is your journey is just beginning. Play on.
- Body:Eastern poplar body provides resonance, tone and correct weight comfort, enhanced with correctly radiused contoured body.
- Vibrato: The Wilkinson WVC vibrato bridge featured on the Vintage V6 is a masterpiece of detail.
- Positive location, 6 screw design provides return to pitch accuracy, perpendicular bend, high grade steel saddles enhance tonality and snap.
- Ground base plate corner provides authentic looks.
- Stagger drilled cast block significantly enhances return to pitch accuracy and classic vintage tone.
- The push-in delrin-bushed arm with variable tension provides the arm feel that suits your style.
- Pickups:Featuring a balanced pair of Wilkinson WVS vintage-voiced Alnico V pickups, with staggered, chamfered edge pole pieces, for authentic tone and contemporary power in the neck and middle positions.
- A Wilkinson double coil WVC pickup in the bridge position provides high output and hum cancelling operation.
- Controls:Single master Volume control with Tone control 1 for the neck and middle pickup, with 'Custom Mod' Tone control 2 for bridge pickup.
- Five-way selector switch.
- Machines Heads:Wilkinson WJ55 patented E-Z-Lok machine heads.
- Simple, effective locking action for increased tuning stability.
- Staggered string post heights provide correct string rake angle for smooth vibrato action and correct playing tension.
- Neck:Hard rock Maple with classic Vintage soft C profile for instant comfort, speed, accuracy and great feel.
- Fingerboard:Traditional 10"" radius Rosewood fingerboard provides positive feel and superior playability.
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 648mm.
- Frets:22 Medium profile frets add to comfort, accuracy and overall positive feel of the Vintage V6.
- Nut:43mm GraphTech nut, smooth and friction free.
- Headstock:Classic Vintage headstock design for balance and visual appeal.
The V6HMRLB is an original Vintage ICON Series guitar, designed and created by Trev Wilkinson and the UK Vintage design team.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 Strings|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.