Pre-Owned Taylor BT2E Baby Taylor Electro-Acoustic Guitar
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 6 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in decent condition for its age (2015) with some mild signs of fret wear and minor marks to the body - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Nottingham Store directly!
With the Taylor BT2E Mahogany you get a compact, great-sounding electro acoustic guitar with an incredible voice.
No matter whether you're a young beginner on the hunt for a small acoustic, or a travelling musician looking for something you can take on the road with you, the Taylor BT2e delivers tha punchy acoustic voice in a package you can take with you anywhere.
Taylor BT2E Baby Mahogany w ES-B 1.2 Key Features
- Baby Taylor - Baby Taylor guitars are a fun and portable take on full-sized electro acoustics, but designed with a scaled-down, three-quarter build. This makes them ideal for younger players, performers with smaller hands, or anyone looking for a reliable travelling buddy.
- High Quality Construction - A combination of solid Mahogany for the top and layered Sapele for the back and sides results in a guitar that's primed for even the liveliest of pickers and strummers, as well as being forgiving to new players still trying to find their feet.
- Superb Electronics - Powered by an onboard preamp, and featuring the same kind of piezo elements as Taylor's famed ES2, the ES-B 1.2 electronics system on this guitar allows you to plug directly into an amplifier on stage, or audio interface for home recording sessions.
- Premium Appointments - Key appointments on the Baby BT2E include chrome tuners, Ebony fretboard, X-Bracing, and even a Nubone nut and saddle.
Taylor BT2E Baby Mahogany w ES-B 1.2 Specs
- Type/Shape: 6-String 3/4 Size Dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Layered Sapele
- Top: Mahogany
- Soundhole Rosette: Laser-Etched
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Lexan
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB Coating
- Scale Length: 22 3/4 Inches
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 11/16 Inches
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fretboard Radius: 15 Inches
- Bracing: X-Brace
- Finish: Varnish
- Color Options: Natural
- Electronics: ES-B 1.2 Expression System Baby
- Body Width: 12 1/2 Inches
- Body Depth: 3 3/8 Inches
- Body Length: 15 3/4 Inches
- Overall Length: 33 3/4 Inches
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Series||Baby Taylor Series|
|Pickup Config||1 x acoustic pickup|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||three quarter size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.