Pre-Owned Squier FSR Mustang Bass Candy Apple Red
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 6 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition with a few small paint chips - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Birmingham Store directly!
Introducing the Fender Special Run (FSR) basses, meticulously crafted to cater to the unique preferences of individual retailers who commissioned them. These basses stand apart from the regular production models, boasting a distinctiveness not found in year-round offerings. One such exclusive gem is the Vintage Modified Mustang Bass in Candy Apple Red,
The Modified Mustang Bass boasts a special design split single-coil Mustang Bass pickup, delivering pristine fidelity and a timeless sonic character adaptable to a wide range of musical genres. Fine-tuning your sound is a breeze with the master volume and tone control knobs, putting you in complete control of your musical expression.
Compact and Comfortable
Diverging from the conventional bass guitar scales, the Modified Mustang Bass features a shorter 30" scale length. This design is a boon for musicians with smaller hands, including budding talents, and those who favor a more compact instrument. The shorter scale also provides a comfortable, lightning-fast neck that minimizes strenuous stretching.
A Neck for Effortless Play
The Vintage Modified Mustang Bass boasts a "C"-shaped neck profile that fosters a snug pocket between your hand's palm and the guitar neck. This ergonomic design ensures unparalleled comfort and effortless access to the fretboard. This neck profile is a well-loved feature among Squier and Fender Bass enthusiasts, enabling your fingers to glide effortlessly across the fretboard for an unmatched performance experience.
- Equipped with split single-coil mustang bass pickup
- Unique candy apple red finish
- Delivers great traditional mustang bass style and performance
- C-Shaped maple neck for optimum comfort and playability
- 4-Saddle Mustang Bass Strings-Through-Body
- Black numbered control knobs for a retro appearance
- Maple fingerboard with 19 medium jumbo frets
- Short scale length of 30"
- Squier engraved neckplate
- Includes two wrenches for maintenance
- Body Shape: Mustang Bass
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Colour: Candy Apple Red
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Synthetic Bone Nut
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Harware & Electronics
- Middle Pickup: Special Design Split Single-Coil Mustang Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Mustang Bass Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 5250XL Short-Scale NPS, (.040-.095 Gauges)
- Pickguard: White
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Series||Vintage Modified Series|
|Pickup Config||1 x split coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||mustang style|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.