Pre-Owned Roland MC-707 Groovebox
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 6 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition and includes both original box and power supply - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Birmingham Store directly!
The Roland MC-707 Groovebox allows you to create and compose music or perform live with fantastic, high quality sounds, all without a computer.
Groove On The Move
You can create complete pieces of music from inspiration to finished production all within the Roland MC-707 Groovebox.
Eight track recording along with sequencing, synthesizers and effects as well as a fantastic array of sounds, loops and phrases are all yours straight out of the box.
This gives you freedom to work on your music without a computer, however you can connect the Roland MC-707 to your computer for even more production and performance potential.
Roland MC-707 Groovebox Key Features:
- Eight Tracks
- Sequencer, Recording, Synthesizers and Effects
- 16 Ultra-Sensitive Pads
- Deep Sound Control
- USB Connection
- A Wide Array of Outputs
- MIDI IN and 2 x MIDI OUT
- Headphone Output
- Sounds of Legendary Instruments
Micro Composer, Massive Potential
This modern Roland Groovebox really pushes the limit for how much you can pack into one bit of gear.
A carefully curated collection of sounds, beats and phrases all created by renowned artists and expert sound designers are built-in allowing you to compose fantastic tunes.
Combine loops and one-shots with melodic phrases from what you compose within the Roland MC-707 or import your own audio recordings and MIDI sequences.
Put it all together with the eight-track sequencer with the MC-707's TR-REC step sequencer giving you that classic Roland drum machine experience.
You also have 16 ultra-sensitive pads on board for playing in melodies, chord progressions or drum parts.
Your knob movements are all stored with the note data within the sequencer clips too so you can really shape your sound and give your music more energy and life.
The Roland MC-707 Groovebox also boasts a huge collection of professional studio-grade effects. All eight tracks feature independent effects processors so you can have your music sounding exactly how you want it to.
You can also run your entire mix through master effects such as fitlers, bit-crushers and a master bus compressor for real solid sounding music.
You have a range of chorus effects to bring depth to your sounds while delays and reverbs add that all important atmosphere.
Add some aggression and gritty performance to your tunes with overdrive, distortion and amp simulation to really have those synths, guitars and drums stand out.
Using Roland's latest sound engine, ZEN-Core, the Roland MC-707 Groovebox boasts a fantastic fusion of virtual analogue and modern PCM sounds.
As a result, the MC-707 is flexible, powerful and highly customisable.
The sounds of legendary Roland synths and rhythm machines are all here including the TR-808, TR-909, TB-303, JUNO-106 and SH-101 so you can perform with all that classic sound.
Alternatively, you can move music forward with great tools to reshape those classic sounds or create entirely new ones.
The Roland MC-707 also features a powerful sampler which synchronises your recording with your current project's tempo.
This is a great tool for recording your vocals, instruments or importing your existing samples from your library for sequencing, phrase triggering, one-shots and loops.
There's also a range of controls to allow you to edit your samples including truncating and reversing.
Manipulate Your Music
Roland have seriously kitted out the MC-707 with an arsenal of controls for you to get really stuck in and shape your sound.
There are faders for each track allowing for immediate mixing and arranging and you can the knobs however you like!
You can even record your knob movements for automatic playback, really adding to the organic vibrancy of your music.
The 8x2 pad array can be used for a number of functions from drum beats and melody creation to chord performance and triggering audio and MIDI clips.
Connect to Your Computer for More Potential
Despite being more than powerful enough to work as a completely stand alone piece of equipment, the Roland MC-707 features advanced USB audio interface capabilities.
Because of this, you can connect the MC-707 Groovebox to your computer and record all eight parts into your favourite DAW either individually or as a full mix.
You can then work on your MC-707 music from your DAW or any other audio software.
It works in reverse too; using the USB connection you can sample sounds from your DAW and transfer over music you've been working on with other applications and add them to your Roland MC-707 live performance and recording projects.
Furthermore; the MC-707 is designed to be an expandable platform so you can always add new loops, one-shots, phrases and synth sounds available online.
Move To Your Own Groove
Whether you use it as a standalone production suite or add it to an existing set up, the Roland MC-707 is packed with awesome features for composition, recording, production and live performance.
Buy the Roland MC-707 for the ultimate take on a modern Roland Groovebox and enjoy high quality sounds and amazing control.
Now with free Firmware update Dec 2019
Roland Supercharges the sampler in its MC-707 with Firmware V1.20!
Roland have released a free update to their new MC-707 Groovebox which adds some fantastic sampling features and user requests.
You can now:
- Sample from an external sound source directly into a tone track to make your own custom polyphonic synth instrument which you can apply filters and effects to.
- Sample from an external sound source directly into a drum track to create your own custom drum machine
- Sample longer audio phrases or loops and slice them at transient points – place each slice on a separate drum pad to trigger custom sequences and patterns.
- Scale Modes – you can now play tone’s in different scales directly from the pads – chromatic, major, minor, modal and many more
- Chord designer – You can now create your own custom chords to be triggered from a single pad for more creative sound options
- Load in samples from within folders for easy sample organisation
- More advanced midi control – trigger scenes, pads and knob movements from external midi devices
You can download the update for your MC-707 here
Roland MC-707 Groovebox Specs:
- Sound Generator
- ZEN-Core (Tone,Drum Kit)
- Track Type
- Tone, Drum Kit, Looper (Audio Loop)
- Maximum Polyphony
- ZEN-Core:128 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
- LOOPER:8 (varies according to the available number of Looper track)
- 8 tracks
- 128 clips (16 clips per track)
* Clip Type: Tone, Drum Kit, Looper (Audio Loop), it varies according to the track type.
- Preset Tone: 3,000 or greater
- Preset Drum Kit: 80 or greater
- User Sample (as a Tone or Drum Kit): available by importing form SD CARD
- Looper Sample (as a clip of Looper track): available by importing from SD CARD, recording via EXT IN/Tracks
* Available total time for User Sample: 12 minutes in mono, 6 minutes in stereo (44.1 kHz)
* Available format of User Sample:
- WAV 32--96 kHz/16-bit, 24-bit (mono, stereo)
* Available total time for Looper Sample: Approx. 60 sec (44.1 kHz)
* Available format of Looper Sample:
- WAV 44.1 kHz/16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit, 32-bit float (mono, stereo)
- Track Multi-Effects: 90 types
- Track EQ
- Chorus/Delay: 9 types
- Reverb: 7 types
- Master Effects: 90 types
- Master Compressor
- Master EQ
- Step Sequencer
- Maximum Step: 128 steps
* Available on a Tone or Drum Kit Track
- Time Stretch, Pitch Shift
* Available on a Looper Track
- 256 x 80 dots graphic LCD (backlit)
- External Storage
- SD Card (SDHC supported) for saving Project Data and Audio Data
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- MIX OUT(L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- ASSIGNABLE OUT(L,R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- SEND/RETURN(L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- EXT IN(L/MONO/MIC, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type (it works as 1/4-inch TRS phone type when using MIC)
- MIDI (IN, OUT1, OUT2) connectors
- USB port: USB B type (Audio, MIDI)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply
- AC adaptor
- Current Draw
- 2,000 mA
- 426 (W) x 263 (D) x 60 (H) mm
- 16-13/16 (W) x 10-3/8 (D) x 2-3/8 (H) inches
- 2.1 kg
- 4 lbs 11 oz
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.