Pre-Owned RCF 702-AS II Sub
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 6 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition and includes padded cover - so be sure to g wadrab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Birmingham Store directly!
The RCF SUB 702-AS II is a powerful and compact subwoofer. It is equipped with a single 12" high power woofer with 2.5" voice coil and a 700 W Digipro digital amplifier.
The SUB 702-AS features strong Baltic birch construction, high quality mechanics and superior acoustic design delivering a powerful and punchy deep bass for any application.
RCF SUB 702-ASII Key Features:
- 1400 Watt Digital Amplifier
- 12" Woofer, bass reflex housing
- Stereo crossover
- Switchable crossover frequencies
- Phase-reverse switch
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Stereo XLR input, Stereo XLR signal output
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz ÷ 120 Hz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 129 dB
- Woofer: 12'', 2.5'' voice coil
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XLR
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Hi-Pass Frequencies: 110 Hz
- Low-Pass Frequencies: 80 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ, Phase, Xover
- Total Power: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE
- Cabinet/Case Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Handles: 2 Side
- Pole mount/Cap: Yes
- Color: Black
- Height: 487 mm / 19.17 inches
- Width: 354 mm / 13.94 inches
- Depth: 498 mm / 19.61 inches
- Weight: 19 kg / 41.89 lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||25.000000|
|MPN||PX-SUB 702AS II|
|Woofer Size||1 x 12"|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.