Pre-Owned Protection Racket Limited Edition Pink Snare case 14x5.5
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 6 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Manchester Store directly!
Pre-Owned Pink Protection Racket 14x5.5 Snare Case, doesnt have to be used for your snare, mini desk for your inears, spares/repares! in very good condition.
- BUCKLES: Like ALL materials and components used in the construction of our cases, our buckles are of the highest quality. Designed for ease of use, lightness and toughness, these buckles will perform every time and will not let you down.
- ERGO HANDLES: Ergonomic rubber handles are used on the ends of our hardware cases with wheels. Super strong with pre-shaped easy grip for fully loaded cases that carry that bit of extra weight. Indestructible & comfortable.
- HANDLES: Racketex as per main body of case, Lined with soft neoprene for comfort. The underside of handle has polyprop for rigidity lined with 5mm foam. This is our first choice handle on all drum & percussion cases.
- LUGGAGE TAGS: So you turn up at a gig and all the drummers are inevitably using Protection Racket! Now you can easily identify your drums with this simple to use luggage tagging system.
- WEBBING: The Webbing Handles & Seams: 1,500 kilo breaking strength giving enormous load carrying capacity. Handles Vertically Mounted on Seam: Both handle and seams are doubly secure by the former being stitched to 1,500 kilo breaking strength webbing, rather than to the body of the case.
- ZIPS & THREAD: Heavy duty nylon spiral chain, indestructible, shower proof, rot proof! The Stitching Thread: Bonded nylon that doesn't deteriorate and holds the case together even if an area of stitching is breached. Double Stitching: To first complete the wall and two ends separately and then to join them together giving twice the security at the corners and edges for greater protection and durability.
- ZIP PULLS: Satin finished nickel plated steel zip pulleys & beautifully finished and embossed with the Protection Racket Man. Interlocking so you can padlock them together for extra security and peace of mind on your travels. Totally rust proof and indestructible.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.