Pre-Owned Native Instruments Maschine MK3 (1)
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 6 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition but without original packaging - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Newcastle Store directly!
The Native Instruments Maschine MK3 is the industry-standard, all-purpose control centre for music production.
Featuring a brand new series of upgrades to improve workflow, response and groovebox-style beat making, Native Instruments Maschine MK3 is an essential tool for electronic musicians, beatmakers and producers of any genre.
New Look. Even Better Workflow!
- Fast, intuitive, and fun way to create and perform tracks and beats
- Integrated hardware / software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and a built-in audio interface
- Includes MASCHINE software and 8 GB sound library
Native Instruments Maschine Mk3 lets you effortlessly produce beats, melodies, and harmonies with powerful drum synths, premium sounds, an integrated sampler, and more – cutting-edge software meets intuitive hardware for ultra-smooth workflow. From high-res color screens, to an improved layout, and a built-in 96kHz audio interface, the next-generation MASCHINE hardware is packed with bright ideas.
Native Instruments Maschine's 16 ultra-responsive pads makes it fun and easy to play. In Pad mode, drum in beats or lightly brush sounds on the 16 ultra-responsive pads. Switch to Keyboard mode and play like a piano. And in Step mode, program sounds precisely where you want them, and automate pitch, volume, LFO, or any other parameter step by step for incredibly intricate and musical results in record time.
Native Instruments Maschine MK3 Key Features:
- New - 2 x High-res RGB Colour Displays
- New - 16 x Large, Ultra-sensitive Pads
- New - Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-Bit Audio Interface
- New - Touch Sensitive Parameter Knobs
- New - Smart Strip
- Four-directional Push Encoder
- Powered Via Usb 2.0
- Seamless Integration With Komplete
- Classic Groovebox Features
- 8GB Maschine Library
- 25GB Komplete 11 Select Library
- 25 Pro-quality Studio And Creative FX
- 2 X 1/4" TRS Inputs & Outputs, 1/4" Dynamic Microphone Input, 1 X 1/4" Jack Stereo Headphone Output
- MIDI In/out, 1 X Footswitch Input
- Compatible with All Major DAWs as a VST or Audio Units Plug-in With Full Multi-core Support
Big, bold, and in your face, the larger pads create more room for complex moves like flams and rolls. New technological updates to the Native Instruments Maschine MK3 make the pads more sensitive to lighter touches, for more expressive playing. And since the center-to-center distance is exactly the same, your muscle memory and workflow don’t have to change.
See In Colour
With two full-color displays and the four-directional push encoder, you can browse sounds, FXs, plug-ins, and instruments with a tactile, one-handed, completely visual workflow – simply find the thumbnail and load directly from the hardware. Plus, the high-res screens let you get more precise with your mixing, see an overview of your arrangement, or zoom in on waveforms to slice samples like a surgeon.
24-Bit / 96kHz Audio Interface
MASCHINE MK3 now comes with a studio-grade, 96kHz / 24-bit audio interface for pristine sound. Simply patch in a synth or add a dynamic mic for quick recording and sampling. Stereo line and MIDI ports make it a perfect centerpiece for any studio. Plus, it’s USB-powered, so you can record anywhere with your laptop – or plug in the included power supply unit for brighter pads.
Faster Workflow with New Control Surface
The new hardware layout cuts through the clutter to help you stay focused and get your ideas out fast. Instead of being hidden behind a shift-function button, some of the most-used features and functions can now be accessed directly with one touch.
- Pad Input Mode Buttons - Drum Rhythms, Program Patterns, Or Play Melodies And Chords, Switching Easily With The Click Of A Button.
- Lock Button - Take Parameter Snapshots, Tweak Settings, And Return Back To The Original Settings To Discover New Transitions.
- Macro Button - Simply Touch A Knob To Assign Your Favorite Parameters To Macros And Start Tweaking.
- Note Repeat Button - Play Fills And Arps During A Performance With A Larger, Easier-to-find Button.
- Updated Transport Section - Transport Buttons Now Include Deeper Integration With Most Daws And Direct Access To Follow And Tempo Tap.
- Fixed Velocity Button - Program Accents And Ghost Notes Quickly With 16 Fixed Velocity Levels Or Get A Smooth, Constant Volume When Triggering Samples.
- Updated File Management - Open A Recent Project, Make Changes, And Save It As A New File Without Ever Touching The Mouse With New Save And Open Buttons.
- Expanded Control Section - Quickly Jump Between Views With One-touch Access To The Arranger, Mixer, Sound Browser Or Sampler.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.