Pre-Owned Martin LX1E Ed Sheeran X Signature Acoustic
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 6 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in excellent condition with little or no signs of wear and tear but no original packaging, comes with Martin gig bag - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Leeds Store directly!
British singer-songwriter superstar Ed Sheeran announces the second re-issue of the Martin X Signature Acoustic guitar! Following the success of the original Martin LX1E Signature model, this secondary 'X' edition features solid koa wood on a solid spruce wood top and a natural wood grain finish. The model comes stage-ready equipped with Fishman Isys T electronics, Martin SP Lifespan strings and a padded gig bag.
Unique touches include Ed Sheeran's signature Album cover Koa 'X' on the body and headstock, with a special green coloured 'X' inlay.
- Model: Ed Sheeran X Signature Edition
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Spruce top with inlaid Koa "X"
- Rosette: No rosette
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified X Series ''X''
- Top Braces: Crowned Cross Brace
- Back Material: Koa HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material: Koa HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Birch Laminate- Brown
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: Black Corian
- Headstock: Solid/LX Taper
- Headplate: Black HPL Textured Finish with Green CFM Logo and "X" Sign
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Scale Length: 23''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/16''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Green "X" at 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th fret. "XX" at 12th fret
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Aging Toner Finish
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Black Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Black Ping w/Small Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black & Electronics Jack
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Electronics: Fishman Isys T w/Tuner
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||1 x acoustic pickup|
|Number Of Strings||6 Strings|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Material||Spruce / HPL|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.