Pre-Owned Marshall DSL1CR 1W Valve Combo Amplifier
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 3 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition and includes power cable and channel selector switch - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Nottingham Store directly!
The all-valve Marshall Dual Super Lead (DSL) amplifier range offers players some of the very best in hard-rocking amplification available on the market today, whether it's in the shape of powerful 100-watt amp head and cabs, or a 5-watt rehearsal combo. Now for 2018, they're here again with a vengeance, and feature a whole host of new features for the modern guitarist to sink their teeth into.
Brand New Entry to the DSL Lineup
For the DSL1CR Marshall have crammed that distinct DSL tone into a versatile and powerful little 1 Watt combo amp. Featuring an all-valve signal path with two distinct channels (Classic and Ultra Gain), the DSL1CR is a tiny powerhouse that's perfect for recording, rehearsing, and since you can plug a 16 Ohm speaker cab into it, even live performances!
Whether it's bright, clean sounds you're after, creamy overdriven tones, or super-saturated distortion, the DSL1CR has got you covered. Each channel has individual Gain and Volume controls, and share the powerful 3-band EQ, allowing you to sculpt the perfect tone with ease.
Back Panel Features
In addition to the usual Marshall DSL awesomeness on the front panel, there's plenty of magic happening around the back. For starters there's:
- an Audio In socket, allowing you to hook up any AUX device so you can jam along with your favourite tracks
- an Emulated Out socket, which allows you to send a line-level signal directly to your headphones with emulated speaker cab voicings
- a speaker out socket, which allows you to disengage the built-in 8" woofer and plug in a separate 16 Ohm cab for live performances
- FX Send/Return sockets
- an F/S socket for your footswitch controls
- and even a Low Power switch, for when you want those blistering tones during quiet rehearsal times, but without annoing the neighbours (too much)!
- Model Name: DSL1CR
- Amplifier Type: All-Valve Combo Amp
- Power Output: 1 Watts
- Input Sockets: 1/4" Instrument Input; Audio In (on rear panel); FX Send/Return (on rear panel)
- Output Sockets: Emulated Cabinet Output
- Speaker Outputs: 1 x 16 Ohm Speaker Out
- Channels: Classic Gain, Ultra Gain
- Channel Controls: Volume (Classic Gain); Gain, Volume (Ultra Gain); Channel Select Switch (Footswitch controllable, socket on rear panel)
- EQ Controls: Treble, Middle, Bass, Tone Shift Switch
- Other Controls: Reverb; Low Power Switch (on rear panel)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.