Pre-Owned Line 6 Helix HX Stomp Multi-FX Pedal
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 3 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Leeds Store directly!
Compact, Professional-Grade Multi-FX Modeler with Award Winning Line 6 Helix Processing Technology
If you already own a Helix / Helix LT and need something more compact as a pedal-board friendly backup, or thought one of those units was a little out of your price range, then the new Line 6 HX Stomp is here!
A Complete Rig in a Pedal
Perfect for studio recording sessions or life on the road, the conveniently-sized Line 6 HX Stomp is a complete Guitar or Bass rig in a box. Featuring identical HX Modeling technology as the critically acclaimed Line 6 Helix, along with a 320 x 240-pixel colour LCD, the HX Stomp is a compact multi-effects pedal that will revolutionize your pedalboard rig.
Line 6 HX Stomp Highlights
- Compact, professional-grade Multi-FX modeling unit
- Utilises the same DSP chip and HX Modeling as the award-winning Line 6 Helix
- Highest possible audio quality throughout, plus both true bypass and DSP bypass with trails
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading)
- A complete guitar or bass rig in one pedal
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate ease of use and fast editing
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns) allows use with other pedals
Intuitive Control and Editing
Thanks to both the colour display and the simple but powerful controls, selecting and programming patches couldn't be easier. In addition to this, you also have a measure of external control via MIDI, and there's even an optional Expression Pedal switch for extra flexibility.
Pristine Audio Quality
Featuring an industry-leading 123dB of dynamic range, the Line 6 HX Stomp provides you with a tremendous amount of depth and ultra-low noise signal. Using only the highest-quality components, the HX Stomp guarantees unadulterated audio from start to finish, whether you go direct to the Front of House, or laying down tracks in the studio.
Impressive Effects Library
As with the previous Helix models, the HX Stomp features a huge array of effects, IR simulations, and more. Featuring more than 300 effects and models from the Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products, and with the ability to simultaneously use up to 6 amp, cab and effect blocks, the HX Stomp is as versatile a modeling unit as you could wish for.
All-New Compact Design
Designed to offer you the best in guitar signal processing, but in a much smaller package than the original Helix, the Line 6 HX Stomp is both powerful and pedalboard friendly. In fact the HX Stomp is so compact that it will even fit into the top pocket of the Helix Backpack, making it perfect for regular gigging or the musician on the go.
What's the Difference Between the Line 6 HX Stomp and the Line 6 HX Effects?
The answer to this question may be more simple than you think (aside from the obvious physical differences).
While the array of HX effects on offer by the HX Stomp is similar to those in the HX Effects pedal (more than 100), the HX Stomp also has access to more than 70 Legacy effects, IN ADDITION to 74 Amp models and 37 Cab sims.
This means that although the HX Effects pedal may be able to run up to 9 presets simultaneously, the HX Stomp has it beat hands down in other areas.
In other words, if you favour the use of Amp and Cab sims alongside your effects, then the Line 6 HX Stomp is the way to go!
Order Yours Today
Contact our online sales team directly to discuss the availability of this fantastic pedal. Alternatively, order your very own Line 6 HX Stomp Online today and make use of our fantastic range of home-delivery services!
Line 6 HX Stomp Technical Specifcations:
- DSP Processors: 1 x SHARD ADSP-21469 @ 450 MHz
- A/D/A Converters: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Chassis: Cast aluminium alloy
- Colour LCD: 2.4" diag. 320 x 240-pixel
- Capacitive Touch Footswitches: 3
- Power Supply: External DC (Includes DC-3G)
- Dimensions: 7.01" w x 4.96" d x 2.6" h
- Weight: 1.75lbs
Ins and Outs
- 1/4" Inputs: 4 (Main L/R, Return L/R)
- 1/4" Outputs: 3 (Main L/R, Stereo TRS Send)
- XLR Outputs: 1/4" outs impedance balanced, can use TRS > XLR M cables
- Headphone Output: Yes
- FX Loops: TRS Stereo Send, 2 x Return
- Expression Pedal In: EXP 1/2 (TRS: shared with Footswitch 4/5)
- MIDI In, Out/Thru: Yes
- iPhone/iPad Recording and Playback: Yes
- Input Pad: Yes
- Variable Impedance: Yes Input L (Mono), Right
- 123dB Dynamic Range: Yes Input L (Mono), Right
- Number of Preset Locations: 126 (42 banks x 3 presets)
- Number of Snapshots: 3 per preset
- Number of Processing Block Locations: Up to 6 (freely assignable, DSP permitting)
- Signal Flow Paths: 1 or 2 Stereo
- Amp Models: 74
- Cabs: 37
- Effects: 200 (123 HX, 77 Legacy)
- User of Third-Party iRs: 128 x 1024 or 2048-point mono
- Simultaneous Impulse Response Blocks: 2 x 1024-point or 1 x 2048-point, DSP permitting
- Input Gate: 1
- Looper Types: 1 Switch Looper
- Looper Memory: 60 Sec Mono, 30 Sec Stereo (Full-Speed)
- Global EQ: Yes
- Dynamic Input Block Routing: Yes
- Number of Footswitches: 3 (+2 via 1/4" TRS jack)
- Change Footswitch Modes with Feet: Via external switch only
- Swap all Stomp Assignments: Yes
- Footswitch Modes: Stomp, Scroll, Preset, Snapshot
- Stomp Footswitch Types: Latching, Momentary
- Maximum Number of Stomp Switches: 5 (3 Internal + 2 External)
- Maximum Number of Preset Switches: 3
- Maximum Number of Snapshot Switches: 3
- Number of Controllers: 99 (5 + 94 via MIDI CC)
- Adjust Parameters per Snapshot: 64
- Footswitch as Controller (Toggle Min/Max Values): 8 Per Footswitch
- Transmit MIDI Bank/Program Change: Via preset recall only
- MacOS/Windows Editor/Librarian/IR Loader Software: HX Edit (2.70 and higher)
- Dedicated Dry USB Out Channels (for Reamping): 4
- Preset List: Yes
- Quick-Reorder Presets: Yes
- MIDI Recall Indicator: Yes
- Repurpose Returns as Stereo AUX In: Yes
- Auto-Assign Wah and Volume Blocks: Mixxion Helix Pedal Only
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.