Pre-Owned Line 6 Catalyst 60 Dual Channel Amp
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 6 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition with some light signs of use - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Nottingham Store directly!
If you're a home recording artist, or an aspiring pro guitar player, and you're on the hunt for a versatile new amplifier with plenty of modern features and an old-school vintage feel, then the Line 6 Catalyst 60 could be just the thing for you.
Featuring a host of voices and effects created using Line 6's critically-acclaimed HX sound design techniques, this amplifier is perfectly at home in the practice room, the studio, and even small venues.
Line 6 Catalyst 60 Dual Channel Amplifier Key Features
- Modern Amp, With Traditional Performance - this amplifier is specially designed to offer the increased versatility of a modern amp, whilst performing more like a traditional guitar amplifier
- Acclaimed HX Sound Design - for the very best in sound design, Line 6 have opted to utilise their world-renowned HX sound design techniques for six Original Amp Designs, which can take you from pristine clean to modern high gain, and everything inbetween
- On-Board Effects - in addition to a Boost circuit that's customised for each of the 6 amp types, the Catalyst 60 features a dedicated Reverb section with six different reverb types, alongside 18 additional effects
- Feature-Packed - not only does this amplifier feature the above-mentioned effects, but it also comes equipped with an effects loop, a Power Amp input for when you want to use it as a powered speaker, MIDI In (via DIN or USB), and even power attenuation options for performing at any volume
- Deep Editing Capabilities - each of the effects and presets on this amplifier can be controlled via the free Catalyst Edit app, which you can control from your desktop or mobile device
- Ideal for Stage and Studio Use - as if all of that wasn't enough, this amp is capable of up to 60 Watts of output, making it powerful enough for most small to medium-sized gigs, whilst the on-board USB Audio Interface makes studio recording a breeze
Line 6 Catalyst 60 Dual Channel Amplifier Specs
- Power Rating: 60 Watts
- Number of Channels: 2
- Speaker Size: 12"
- Amplifier Designs: 6
- Built-In Effects: Dedicated Boost and Reverb sections (6 reverb types), 18 effects (3 types)
- Power Attenuation: Half Power, 0.5 Watts, Mute
- Line Out: XLR Socket
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Other Inputs: Power Amp input, MIDI In (via DIN or USB)
- Audio Interface: 4 Channel
- Free Software: Catalyst Edit app for desktop and mobile devices
- Compatible Footswitch: LSF2 (available separately)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.000000|
|Woofer Size||1 x 12"|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.