Pre-Owned Korg Monologue Mono Analogue Synth
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 3 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great boxed condition - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Manchester Store directly!
Korg Monologue – a next-generation monophonic analogue synthesizer, seen here in an awesome black finish.
Monophonic Analogue Synth – Korg Monologue
The Korg Monologue is a 25-key monophonic analog synth that is fully programmable and brings its own unique voice to your projects.
Sharing the same sleek layout, knob-per-function and high-quality construction as found on the Korg Minilogue, the Monologue is no less a unique synth with new voicing and sound shaping capabilities and it all comes at a fantastic price.
Redesigned Analog Circuitry
Building on the circuitry found in the Korg Minilogue, the Monologue contains monophonic analog synthesizer circuitry but has a flavour all its own. With a redesigned envelope section, modulation routing and a filter with powerful low-end punch, the Monologue is a real beast.
With a structure of 2VCO, 1VCF, 1EG and 1LFO, in addition to the distinctive circuits found in the Minilogue (like the wave shaping for the oscillator and a sync/ring switch), the filter section of the Monologue utilises a two-pole filter in order deliver a really aggressive sound.
A new drive circuit adds in overtones and distortion to the sound so you can generate some fat bass and cutting lead sounds as you require.
Adjustable LFO rate allows you to take it into an extremely high-speed range so you can produce some intense sounds, or you can take it down to one-shot mode, effectively turning it into an additional envelope.
OLED Oscilloscope and Intuitive Slim Keybed
A high-quality OLED display oscilloscope presents your waveform in real time as you sculpt your sound, giving you instant visual feedback.
Both informative and entertaining; this sort of display is a first on a hardware synthesizer.
Motion view on the Monologue allows you to visualise value levels for the motion sequenced parameters, allowing you to “see” the motion sequence in real time.
In the keyboard section you’ll find the popular slim keybed as found in the Korg MS-20 mini and the Minilogue. Similar to a guitar or bass, the Minilogue keyboard covers the E-E range of notes, so it is really easy to just pick up and play.
Fully Programmable Synth
Taking another unexpected turn for an analogue synth in this price range, the Korg Monologue has 100 preset locations.
Simply select a program for instant access to a range of great sounds, going from thick basses and deep subs all the way to brilliant cutting lead tones and even percussive sounds.
Even if you’re completely new to synthesizers, you can get great results in no time at all thanks to the super smooth workflow of the Monologue.
Built-in programs give you 80 preset sounds and sequences that have been created by arists from around the world including iconic electronic artist Aphex Twin, while 20 user locations all you to save your own custom sounds.
Also, by downloading the free Korg Monologue Sound Librarian software, you can easily manage your program data from your PC.
Built-In 16-Step Sequencer
Supporting both real-time recording with overdubbing capability and step recording so you can record by pressing keys in your desired order, the step sequencer on the Korg Monologue has seen a significant enhancement. It is now easier than ever to produce musical, complex rhythms that are a breeze to capture and edit.
16 buttons allow for quick editing or on the fly performance with the great tactile response you only get from physical features while the motion sequence function allows you to record up to four different knob movements so you can apply time-varying changes to the sound.
A key trigger function allows you to play back a sequence while you hold down a key and transpote it on the fly. While the new slide function can be used to create smooth basslines with specifiable portamento for each step.
Portable and Versatile
The Korg Monologue is a battery-powered analogue synthesizer, which is another outstanding feature for synths in this class.
Also, despite being built with aluminium and wood – giving it a vintage-cool vibe and an awesomely rugged exterior, the Korg Monologue weighs less than 2kg so it’s very portable.
On the back, in addition to the standard 5-Pin In/Out and USB MIDI connections, the Monologue also includes Audio Sync connectivity so you can easily integrated it with KORG Volcas, the Minilogue, SQ-1 and Electribes.
You can even connect the Monologue up to your DAW and use it as a USB MIDI controller. Send clock over USB and use Audio Sync to chain the Monologue’s clock to other Audio Sync-ready products and a whole new world of integration opens up to you.
Great Analog Synth at A Great Price
To experience the functions and sounds of the Korg Monologue, just check out the videos and SoundCloud library we have set up on the “See It In Action” and “Hear It In Action” tabs.
Small, portable and affordable yet comprehensive and incredibly powerful, the Korg Monologue really sets a new standard for analog synthesizers.
Korg Monologue Monophonic Analogue Synthesizer Key Features:
- Analog synthesizer with all-new synthesis structure optimized for amazing monophonic sounds and sequences
- Fully programmable, with 100 program memories (80 presets included) 16-step sequencer with extensive motion sequence technology to make your sound move
- Microtuning lets you freely create scales and alternate tonalities Oscilloscope function helps visualize the waveform in real time
- Battery-powered for portability
- Rugged and stylish with aluminium top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with minilogue, SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
- Five colour variations that will shine on stage or in the studio
Korg Monologue Monophonic Analogue Synthesizer Main Synthesis Parameters:
- MASTER: Drive
- VCO1: Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Shape
- VCO2: Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Noise), Sync/Ring, Pitch, Shape
- MIXER: VCO1, VCO2
- FILTER: Cutoff, Resonance
- EG: Ttype (A/D, A/G/D, G), Attack, Decay, Int, Target (Pitch, Pitch 2, Cutoff)
- LFO: Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Mode (Fast, Slow, 1-Shot), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
Korg Monologue Monophonic Analogue Synthesizer Specs:
- Keyboard: 25-Keys (Slim-Key, Velocity Sensitive)
- Sound Generation: Analogue Synthesis
- Program: 100 Programs (80 Presets/20 Users)
- Sequencer: 16, Step Monophonic Sequencer – motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
- Microtuning: 32 Settings (20 Preset Tunings/6 User Scales/6 User Octaves)
- Controls: 23 Dedicated Panel Controls Deliver Immediate Parameter Access – a slider can control different parameters for each program
- Display: Real-Time OLED Oscilloscope Provides Visual Feedback of Parameter Changes
Korg Monologue Connectors:
- Headphones (6.3mm Stereo Phone Jack)
- Output (6.3mm Monaural Phone Jack)
- Audio In (6.3mm Monaural Phone Jack)
- Sync In (3.5mm Monaural Mini Jack)
- Sync Out (3.5mm Monaural Mini Jack)
- MIDI In
- MIDI Out
- USB Type B
Korg Monologue Power Supply/Consumption:
- AA Alkaline Battery x 6 or AA Nicekl-Metal Hydride Battery x 6
- Or Separately Available AC Adapter (DC 9V)
- Battery Life: Approx. 6 Hours with Alkaline Batteries, Approx. 8 Hours with Nickel-Metal Hydride Batteries
- Power Consumption: 2.5 W
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Number of Keys||25 keys|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.